Reviews for The One I truly Love
ball is life chapter 13 . 8/28
It is an acid whip
Oh you so silly ;)
ash chapter 15 . 7/22
I really loved it but what happened to everyone else I wonder if sango got married to the prevet monk she travled with.
You are not bad at battle fields I actually like the water battle field
Lauren chapter 15 . 3/28
This is the second time I read this and I read it for the first time yesterday
Laurel chapter 15 . 3/26
I thought she was going to live in the past together with sesshomaru what a surprising twist
Bravo you have completed a wonderful story to be honest I never wrote so much words for no one
princessanastasiaromanov576 chapter 1 . 1/26
good
Sesshomaru22 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
No matter hpw many times I read this one, it still brings tears to my eyes. Yes I have read this one like 50-75 times already (Yes I keep count)
my name is sarah chapter 7 . 7/30/2014
ah-un is a single youkai dragon demon w/ 2 heads.
Kagome chapter 4 . 3/21/2014
Windscar
pinkypie chapter 15 . 12/29/2013
So cool bit what happened to shippo and the rest?
Yamama chapter 15 . 6/24/2013
This was anamazing story i loved every part about it don't even think about changing anything
Soul Miko chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Inuyasha is such a idiot. He should have relized that Kagome loved him, and that she hoped that he would choose her and not Kikyo. I feel bad for Miroku and Sango that they don't know that Kagome is still alive.
SoalMiko chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
I can't believe that Inuyasha is so stupid that he forgot to think of Kagome's feelings. And have Miroku and Sango even more upset then they are.
SeikoUchiha18 chapter 15 . 5/27/2013
AWWWWWW! I loved that! I always wanted a happy ending and I oddly love this pairing. 5 stars! Nicely done!
emercado01 chapter 15 . 5/14/2013