Reviews for Fate’s Decision
Reiko x 3 chapter 33 . 12/16/2005
*puzzled* Are? Ano ne, what just happened? The ending makes me believe that Era was allowed to come back... I hope that is the case; Touya could use the break. I loved this series Erailea. I can only imagine that Eclipse will be just as good, if not better. *smirks* Here's to the future! Ja ne!
Mekanizumu no kiki yari chapter 9 . 12/2/2005
what no kiss in any of the 3 stories yes i read all 3 so plz put in kisskisskisskisskisskiss ok
Makaia chapter 33 . 9/28/2005
I love your story so much! I will like the ending if your make a prequel, because right now without it, it seems so unfinished to me.
abby chapter 33 . 9/11/2005
why did you have to end it? WHY? i love this story, i wanna know what happens i dont want to imagine it...

okay i think im done whining. anyway, i like hat preview of eclipse. it better be with touya also, please
That's So RAWven chapter 33 . 9/6/2005
snapz! if that was any more romantic, it would be illegal! 10 stars!
Ani Mei chapter 33 . 9/5/2005
i can't believe it! so, the great battle has came to an end. poor touya, so, even with the story's end u have to keep us thinking huh.

so much things are ending 4 me today. let's c now, this fan fic, my summer, the whole YYH manga collection, carefree life, and this fan fic. every beginning must come to an end 4 another beginning to take its place, so i'm guessing, we'll be reading more fan fics from u. Eclipse sounds cool. so, keep it up. write more soon.
Elfdragon12 chapter 33 . 9/2/2005
Yay! New chapter! Yay! Era lives!... Or at least, that's what you've lead us on. Man, I wanna see another chapter, too... Ah well, I'm not the author so I can't say anything other than dislike for cliffies... Of course, I still write myself. Grr. Ah well, nice story.
Ani Mei chapter 32 . 8/12/2005
so u like dragons as well, i like them too but my younger brother is obssessed with them.

so, the victor will be...? sigh, guess a lepard cannot change its spots.

NO! it cannot b the last chapter of this epic tale. please write more good stories. thanx and update soon, as soon as ur relax enough.
The way of the RAWrior chapter 32 . 7/27/2005
snippity, snaps, snap, crackle, pop, rice-krispies!(you have no idea, how long i've been saying that.)

i haven't seen this many twists since cheetos snacks!

can't wait for the next chapter!
Elfdragon12 chapter 32 . 7/27/2005
Man! You really know how to leave a cliffhanger. I can't wait to see the next chapter! The suspense I feel is utterly petrifying!
The Fullest Extent Of The Raw chapter 31 . 7/18/2005
-dragon, dragon, rock the dragon.

i can't believe i forgot to review, but this story just gets better and better.

graduation, eh? i was so focused on walking across that stage at mine, i never noticed the cheering!

keep it up!
Ani Mei chapter 31 . 7/5/2005
look at the water turn into a dragon, "whoo and whee, and fun sorts!"

to sum it all up, awesome battle!

from the sidelines aka the front of my computer screen, Go Era Go!

now, once again, there's this little problem that occurs nearly every chapter, and it's call cliffhangers. if we could eliminate that then all's perfect but then again, i have learned in life not to be too greedy. sigh, guess i'll just hafta wait, like every1 else aka please hurry and update.
Reiko x 3 chapter 31 . 7/5/2005
Rei: DRAGON! WAI! -

Dark: Nice touch.

Reiko: Now I #REALLY# wanna know what happens next! Update soon, onegai! Ja ne!
Elfdragon12 chapter 31 . 7/5/2005
O, big fierce dragon! . Heheh. Yup, it definitely seems that Era has had more than her fair share of hurts. Now it should be Van-Gareth's turn. You're good with fight scenes too.
Reiko x 3 chapter 30 . 6/30/2005
Touya does not deserve to lose someone he cares so deeply about. Interesting that it's a tie between him and Hiei as far as favorites are concerned. Fire and Ice...ever one for conflicts and paradoxes. Update soon, ne? Ja ne!