Reviews for The Wedding of Uzumaki Naruto
llazo4108822 chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
I love naruto and hinata together in this fanfic.
NikoleRivers chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
Awww :) That's sweet! Keep writing please! :)
mapleroxy chapter 4 . 5/9/2010
Wat Naruto did "it" with Temari!
preettygabbysz chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
loved it
Hotstreak's crossover stories chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
good story
blue-gender-yuji chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
WTF! NARUTO DID TEMARI! *cackles evily* this is great!
spike chapter 4 . 4/4/2007
"haha"sob-sob"ha-sob"aw-ha nice"!
i-luv-those-who-review chapter 3 . 2/15/2007
I was like Lee... laughing so hard tears were coming out! I was like practically dieing from laughter! Awesome story! I started crying when Lee, Shikamaru, Sasuke, and Naruto started singing that song! Can't wait for you to update!
PublicNMEno1 chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
"Sorry Kakashi I got lost on the road to life." PRICELESS!
Lady Meiku Noire chapter 4 . 1/7/2007
Nice uum... word choice...a bit stretched, but i like it!
Kaigan the Fox King chapter 4 . 11/24/2006
so wait...Naruto had a fling with not expecting that one..nice twist...update soon
disowned bunny chapter 2 . 10/13/2006

EveningIvyLily chapter 3 . 9/10/2006
AW! Rio was shy. Good Chapter. Love the Break dancing
EveningIvyLily chapter 2 . 9/10/2006
This was a really funny chapter. i like it when Hiashi leaned over to whisper into his ear “This is my little girl if you do anything to hurt her I will personally take your arms off and beat you to death with them”. And my second favorite was when Shikamaru interupted the wedding to complain. *Hahahahahah*
a major fan chapter 4 . 9/6/2006
Hey.i have read for the longest time,no guts no glory,the kids of legend 1 and 2, and now this. sorry for not reviewing but let me say this...U FREAKIN RULE!.ive only reviewed to one other writer and ive read most all of the naruto fics so that should tell u how much i like ur the way...i really like the way u managed to include tora in the family even if he was a really helps define naruto in this story the way he always does what is right even though it isnt always good for him.

P.S. master kuwabara...ur pupil can totaly woop ur - ! easy on the "cliff hanger no jutsu" pal.:-)