Reviews for Verus Amor
The Fayt In Purple chapter 23 . 10/20/2008
This story was adorable, though the ending was a but much. I loved how practically the whole school was involved in the plot to unite Draco and Ginny (mostly without knowing they were), and I was disappointed there wasn't more about what they thought about the outcome/who they were helping.

The one issue I really had with it was Pansy: her character was confusing, like you were going to develop her and then just didn't. Why she wanted all that stuff was never explained; the detail about trading was interesting but since it wasn't followed up on it didn't really help.

Other than those points, I loved it. It was well written (I always appreciate spell-checking and decent grammar, though I did wonder that you never really used contractions, which made some parts sound a bit stilted) and it was clear that you put a lot of work into it, like when you bothered to mention the ingredients for the Polyjuice potion rather than just skip over the details.

Hope any critisism I make doesn't offend; that I nit-picked is a compliment, I swear! A real story deserves a real review, not just a gush about the cute parts where I said "aw!" (which there were many of, just so you know).

~The Fayt -
cranberry148 chapter 23 . 1/14/2008
Great story. Nice job!
Chia89 chapter 23 . 5/7/2007
oh...awesome

i love it
lune chapter 23 . 3/12/2007
C'est tre magnifigue! Bon travail! I loved it omg, amazing. Sequel perhaps?
lune chapter 14 . 3/12/2007
omg the herculean acts? can i say that i love mythology and you are now my favprite author :D
lune chapter 7 . 3/12/2007
hursh ma gursh! Cupid and psyche. I love a good mythological reference ;)
Brayden James Persephone chapter 23 . 11/16/2006
I really liked your story. I know that this may seem obsolete because it was written so long ago, but there is one thing that I think you need to know. Your dialogue is good, however, it is not entirely believable. In many instances, you didn't use abbreviations as you should have. For dialogue to be believable, you have to look how most people talk. In a normal informal conversation, you wouldn't hear someone say "You do not understand.", you would hear them say "You don't understand.". With Draco, it is easier to believe the formal speech patterns because of his upbringing. With Ginny, however, you wouldn't expect her to use formal forms in a conversation. It's kind of a double standard because the formal speech patterns are correct if used in description and expesition, but they become improper if used in dialogue. It's not a big deal, and most people wouldn't notice, but I have a bad habit of criticizing dialoge. This isn't meant to offend, because I truly think that your story is good, I just think that some small things could be changed to make it better. You did well without a beta though!
jessica chapter 23 . 6/14/2006
Not terribly impressed... it was a good idea... but not very well written and felt rushed...like you didn't but anytime into it
libaka chapter 23 . 6/5/2006
hahahaha! what an awesome story! great suspense, cliffhangers and scenes! (great grammer and spelling too) Quick question, is this story based on the myth of Cupid and Psyche? If it is, I love Greek/Roman myths. Anyways, nice job with the fic and I'll be sure to check out any other works!
MiaRose 156 chapter 23 . 3/5/2006
Great Story
sunflowerchild chapter 18 . 9/29/2005
lol, you've made draco seem like some mafia don in this chapter. :) I really like your story!

cheers!
Miss Mia chapter 9 . 9/25/2005
I LOVE this story its so good!

P.s: Draco is the best! He is so handsome!
k1te chapter 14 . 4/9/2005
sad chapter...good story...i almost cried.
bite you chapter 23 . 3/30/2005
hella awesome
lyssasoulless chapter 23 . 3/11/2005
To person who wrote the storys...

I lOVE your stories their the best please please write more i cant get enough of them

Yours faithfully