Reviews for Harry Potter and The Power the Dark Lord Knows Not
Dalamis chapter 12 . 9/28/2006
ssounds good!
Iva1201 chapter 12 . 8/14/2006
I hope I haven't already posted this by chapter 1. If I did, sorry. (-: Like your fic. Added it to C2 Severus Snape (ID 26376) where I have recently become staff member. Hope you like it. (-:
Bookworm622 chapter 12 . 8/8/2006
I love this story; Harry is so defirant and Snape... is snaoe. I would never know how to write snape but you defintily pulled it off!

Letifer chapter 12 . 7/31/2006
I like it. Update soon.
JoyceVivian chapter 12 . 7/24/2006
I could write a REALLY long, REALLY rambley review for this fic because there are soo many brilliant ways in which to praise this story, but sometimes I think short and simple can have the best effects at getting across what a person wants to say.

Simply genius. Thank you. _

Til the next update! Au revoir!

(Add story to my Favorite Stories list: )
page-breather chapter 12 . 7/9/2006
I'm loving this story so much! I do hope the next chapter comes soon... _~
Absintheaddict chapter 12 . 6/27/2006
I just wanted to congratulate you...I think its an excellent story although I always had my doubts about the lasting of the lies that were told to Harry... I think the Snape in this story has the best personality in al the Fanfiction I have read... and thats a lot. Well I have no things left to say other than I hope your update soon...Please dont abandon this story! I Excellent(sorry about the lack of other word)...So thats all...and congrats again
Eagle-Eyes chapter 12 . 6/22/2006
This is great - I do hope you continue - I can't wait to find out how Severus manages to escape since you said Draco wouldn't redeem himself (that was my first thought after this chapter. I figured he would wait around and sneak in and apparate Severus out - or maybe somehow get word to Dumbledore as to where Severus is). Well, you've probably got it figured out already so I just need to sit back and wait patiently until you get the chance to update. (soon?)
Cartergal131 chapter 12 . 6/21/2006
Amazing, absolutly brilliant. One of the best HP fics I have found, definitly a fav. I really fdo hope that you update soon, b/c the suspense of not knowing what happens to Snape is killing me. I love your writing style, it suits the characters so well. And I love love love the way that you slowly break Snape down, not giving him the instant turn around like alot of fics do, he slowly adapts to the truth (which I adore). Oh and harry is awesome in this story so strong and brave just how I picture him, alot of stories I have rea make him so weak and fragile, but you show him matured while still being young at heart. Ok, I guess what I am getting at is that I love this fic. So thank you for taking the time to write it and now this is the point where I beg for an update. (On knees) please... pretty please with sugar on top (puppy-dog eyes).

applesollie chapter 12 . 6/15/2006
I am intrigued so far.
nefariousfixation chapter 12 . 6/14/2006
This story is absolutely fabulous!-I love it!-I cannot wait for the next chapter!
Dark King Serpentaginus chapter 12 . 6/14/2006
update soon this is a great story
Swiffer chapter 12 . 6/13/2006
Omg! I'm so glad that you finally posted! I loved it and can't wait for you to update again.

Lady Lily3 chapter 12 . 6/13/2006
Wow! I can't believe that it has been a feels so much longer! Fantastic chapter! I hope that Harry will be able to save Severus! Keep up the good work and post another chapter really really soon!

I love you Severus chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
I have been searching for a good fanfic that updates regularly for so long.. and if i found one i would read the first chapter and find that it was horribly written.. I cannot tell you how happy I am to have found such an awesome fic!
431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »