Reviews for Mimi's friend
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
It seems that this is about tai Matt and sora but wasn't going to be about Mimi Matt and tai?
The Teenage Wolves chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
i hope its joumi...JOUMI!
The Teenage Wolves chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Its great so far! and dont say it sucks!
devilleader chapter 7 . 3/20/2005
ALRIGHT! this story is going great! update soon!
Ravn MTM chapter 7 . 3/8/2005
hello please update please please please please please this is one of the best digimon fanfic ive read i repeat please update
lonewolf15208 chapter 7 . 3/5/2005
the story in general is good but what about matt and sora ?_? interesting couple with tai and mimi and did mimi and her family move back to japan?nut on the all-n-all i enjoyed it please keep them comin _
crazyamzy chapter 7 . 3/3/2005
wetting his shirt? huh? when did this happen? heh, i'm madly in love with this! tai finally spilled it out, oh this is going to be interesting. update update!
Angel chapter 7 . 2/28/2005
UM I really really really im mean really hate sorato. But I love the story but i dont like the coupling what im trying to say is can you change this to a Mimato and a taiora please youll get more reviews. Just for once can you write a mimato. It wouldnt hurt too. once again I love the story but I hate the couplings!
theladyknight chapter 7 . 2/28/2005
I liked the whole bit with Mimi's thoughts. Good old denial...you gotta love it.

Good chapter. I was a lil confused about the pictures of Sora's family, can't say I remember reading that, but then again you haven't updated for awhile or maybe its because I have AP History 8th period every day. Who knows. There were a few grammar mistakes I noticed...update soon!
Kazumi Kairi or Kairi-chan chapter 7 . 2/28/2005
Woho! I LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! I WANT MORE OF THIS! XD
KoumiLoccness chapter 7 . 2/27/2005
Remember jyoumi succs cuz! Funcc Pink lol also red..
yasmine chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
HEY! Where are the kisses!

I want a good Michi/Taimi stuff.

Besides it's a great story!
Cara Miro chapter 6 . 1/11/2005
oh! Tai and matt sure are jealous of that adam guy... WAIT A SEC! Where are TK and Kari?
Mrs.Ishida-to-you chapter 6 . 1/9/2005
i liked it. Mimi sounds kinda like me w/her problem. anyway, matt getting jealous was funny. please update soon. later
Mrs.Ishida-to-you chapter 5 . 1/9/2005
cute so far. i like a good Taimi, or michi, whatever u call it. a good sorato is always nice 2
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »