Reviews for Blurry
thewooddied94 chapter 1 . 4/18
oh wow yugi! way to be smart :)
Wynter Spite chapter 1 . 4/14
Dang! That was not the worst cliffhanger (and yes, if I say it's a cliffhanger, then it is a cliffhanger. Conspicuous lack of cliffs notwithstanding) but still! Arrrgh! My interest has been captured, and it must be satisfied, or it will rage like some kind of ravenous monster, destroying everything in it's path!
. . . or, you know, something like that.
xylopwn chapter 5 . 3/13
Wow, just, amazing.
Looked at your profile and noticed you haven't written in a while, hope you can get back into writing. I also really hope you haven't abandoned this, your characters are so ic! (Which can be annoyingly hard to find in JouKai fics)
Really want to know what happens next! :)
RaggingLightningWolf chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
nice please continue must know what happens next
KeiMaxwell chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
This is very interesting so far. Any chance of an update?
Crystia chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
Wow. I love your Jounouchi. He's so...JOU. Ya know? XD

Hee, and the banter between Yugi and the others is hilarious. You had me laughing so many times. Pfft...

"It's all right. I'm sure Kaiba still loves you."

PFFFT.

Anyway, the writing itself is pretty darn good, too. The dialogue is witty, the pacing is upbeat but not too fast, and their personalities are near perfect. Heck, how are you so amazing?

...Although of course, at some point I had to reach the end...In danger of being melodramatic: I. Am. Devistated. Whyyyyy? To find this incomplete...Have you given up on fanfiction? I'd adore an ending to this story, if you were willing to come back to it...

Hahhh. Really, though, this is great. Thanks for posting!
-Crystia
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
The glasses are so funny! Gosh! Jou chasing after Kaiba and shouldn't this be KaiJo, SetoJou? Not the other way around? With the way Jou is acting!
FanFicFanGurl101 chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
I can tell by the last update that you probably won't remember to update this. Which is a shame because this is really an interesting read. Very quirky. I do hope that you'll pick up on this work again.
dancing elf chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
very amusing
ChaniaGo chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
I demand an UPDATE!

erm... please? :D
Sora Kohaku chapter 5 . 2/10/2011
Let's just hope it doesn't take another five years for this to update! XD I think I kinda love the idea of Joey in glasses.
Thunderstorm101 chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
I wonder if Kaiba was hoping Jou would get his butt kicked so he could step in and save him.

Ha. It's been five years...and I'm still reading this, even though I'm in college now.
Kitty Caesar chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
Man, Otogi with shorter hair? I can't imagine such a thing! Lol! XD

You still have it, even after 5 years Can't wait until the next chapter! 8D
Kitty Caesar chapter 4 . 1/19/2011
Love Jou's "eye candy" save! And his "Or I'll brain ya." line Haha, nice chap!
Kitty Caesar chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
LOLOL! I don't care if this chap was "weird, pointless, and dialogue-ridden!" It was dang funny and still in character! Loved it!

I'm really digging this story thus far, and I like how you're doing different PoVs for different parts. Makes it fun! Also, I looooove it when Jou (and Honda) say "Oy!" in fics Reminds me of the Japanese version of YGO. XD

Anyway Heading to the next chap!