Reviews for Jaded Apparitions
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I love it! Are you gonna continue?
Echelon8394 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
wow. AWESOME! :)
Emalico chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Wow this actually made me cry! Poor Harry
annieDUHH chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
I really really like this story. It's probably the best Harry Osborn story I've read so far, and i know you haven't updated in a while but i hope you decide to continue this! it's really good :]
Green Animelover chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
wow i really really liked it! it was so dark and intense, but i like how it ended on a hopeful note too.
KokoBc chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
Wow. Just wow. This was really good. )
TalesMN chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
What a grat read this story is, Jenny! You've truly gotten the spirit of the relationship between Harry and Liz! You can truly feel Liz's sadness and Harry's mood swings!

I'm an absolute fan of the pairing. It's a darn shame that there are so few comicverse stories, let alone a Harry/Liz one. In fact, this is the ONLY story I've seen exploring the problems of their marriage.

I have trouble trying to pinpoint when this story might've taken place in Spider-Man continuity, though. As much as I love Harry, moreso than even Peter, my knowledge of him comes from the 90's cartoon and 's reviews. Can you help me on the subject?

I am in the process of writing a series where Harry comes back from the dead and tries to adjust to the new reality that came to be during his years away (AKA Norman's return from the dead). I hope I can have you as a regular reader and reviewer with comments as much as interesting to read as the stories you write.
Kuwabaralover chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
You never cease to amaze me. You... are a fantastic writer. No, there really is no word that can describe you. You're too good for any word. Seriously, this is one of the best things I've ever read. I don't know what to say... you have a natural talent for writing anything about Harry Osborn. Your other fanfic - The Foundation of Tarnished Gold? It was brilliant. I am in literal love with your incredible writing style. And this fanfic... All I can say is...

FINALLY! There aren't ENOUGH Harry and Liz fanfics out there! For that matter, there aren't enough HARRY fanfics out there. Harry and Liz's relationship... talk about angsty. You got it perfectly. I am so glad such a talented person like you is obsessed with Harry Osborn. Harry's a GREAT character... one of the best characters ever created. My point? - I'm putting this on my fav. stories list. BRILLIANTLY DONE. Again ;)

By the way, I'm opening a Harry shrine soon called 'Descent Into Madness'. I might ask permission to post your two fics on my site later. And, - for the sanity of one obsessed fifteen year old girl with no life - write another Harry fanfic a.s.a.p.! _

Lisa
JH1992 chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
wow this story is really great. probably one of the best harry stories i've read. keep up the good work!
LizzyAn chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Wow, isn't it a BIG coincident that my name is Liz? Ofcourse my name is Lizette, but still, I'm a Liz. I would LOVE to be married to such a handsome guy like him. I'm in love with James Franco, the guy that plays Harry in the Spiderman movies. He's so dreamy! And He's MINE! MINE! MINE! Woah, I think I need to lay off the coffee.
MarronSunshine chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Wow, this was the best fic in the Spiderman section! Very good! I'm putting this on my favorites list.
Freakazoid chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Very very dark. The winking's very creepy. Poor Liz. :(
Jenny chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
That was...wow...i don't have any other words. PLEASE update as soon as you can!