Reviews for Digimon: The Clash of the Mega Digimon!
Pie chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Hay it's good but right anouther chapter hurrrrrryyyyyyy
Martiny chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Is it Kimeramon? (no idea how to spell) CTS
HannahxBanana chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Your profile was updated a few months ago so i decided to review. I really hope you decide to finish this and start some new ones with Taiora(MY FAVORITE)and Daiyako (I LOVE THEM) It would be great if you made some new ones. Your one of the few Daiyako writers and your the best. You make AWESOME taioras. I like how you include the digimon because some people don't. Your a perfect romance/action/adventure writer. I was a little disappointed when you failed to finish this. I love the concept and i wish you wouldn't leave me without knowing the ending. Maybe you can update soon, a girl can only dream...
Ash-digimon-luva chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
omg dont leave me hanging lol this is so good i cant wait to read the next chapter keep up the great work

Ash
psyclone chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
YAY! You're back! great first chapter! I can't wait for the next one!
digimon-jedi chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
k00L, take what happened on the show and doing a few tweeks, nice, keep up the work
The true Tai Kamiya chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
great first chapter e-mail me when you get the next chapter up
AgumonOf Courageac chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
AC:HHEY
Luvya chapter 1 . 10/12/2004
Update I like this fic

Dark B: me to!

Taiora for ever!
Ruki and Tremors chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
"I thought it would bouce off your hair-It's known to defy gravity right?" Realy funny quote from the wierd cat digimon. Awsome fic! Plz update soon,like,in less then 3 years.
sora-star-child chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
COOL I love that song! You rock! Wicked start!

Wanna read more

*U* sora_star_child *U*

P.S I am now humming the song- if that was your mission you have succeeded
sara haruko takenouchi kamiya chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
when r u going to update? i've been waiting for a long time. it's really cool fic
MLPhoenix chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
ML: WHOA! Good work!

Trey: As usual.

ML: Watch it, Racer, or I'm gonna throw you Anna's way! Anyway, Good start, and TAIORA ITSUMADEMO, my friend!
miaow227 chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
A great fic. Update soon! Sounds interesting so far (plus it's Taiora...;)).
digimaniac-falkor3 chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
dm: what happened at this point again? i totally forgot...wait! this is au, isnt it? so i shouldnt know whats going on. ok, so whats going on? update or write another fic or something soon. ciao!