Reviews for Pokemon: The path to the Pokemon League
RedReviews chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
um DC if you read this please pm i want to know if you wanna be a part of a story of mine where a different author writes each chapter i was thinking you and your created digimon black-terriermon could also be characters in it so if you read this please pm me your awnser
Mysteryfan17 chapter 2 . 12/11/2010
OK...6 years...are you going to continue this? You method is excellent, the layout is great, the story line is...what's another word that I haven't used...intriguing? I can picture it in my head like a real episode...and a bonus of NO COMMERCIALS. I'd really like to read more, and if I have my sister read this first two chapters (episodes), she will beg for more and I mean beg, plead, maybe even PM-stalk to get you to write more if she doesn't offer to help you (I just hope she doesn't offer to take it over, she's done that once already even with about 3...4...5 fics in the works). Either way, I think this is a great start and you should really come back and continue this. 5/5
Wildcat chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
That stroy is...ONE OF THE BEST STROIES I HAVE EVER READ!0_0 It was like the show. I like everything about it; the battles,the romance, the adventure everything! _ PLEASE, you MUST continue writing it PLEASE!T_T And I think we all know who Giovanni is talking to and about -_-. Anyway keep up the AAMl and keep on writing and updating PLEASE!
WESTMAN AND TOTODILE chapter 2 . 7/19/2007
SQUAL AND MORE CHAPTERS OR TOTODILE WILL

/\

HYDRO CANNON YO-ME AH STUPID WATER TYPE RETUREN
Nick Johnson chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I've got 5 things I like to discuss with you. 1. What is this fanfic's plot? 2. What locations are being used for this fanfic? 3. When does it take place? 4. Just how old is everyone that is in the fanfic? 5. What Pokemon did Ash, Misty, & Brock have when the fanfic started? Be sure to let me know.
TJSfirelord chapter 2 . 4/4/2007
I think your story(S) are great! could you get the next chapter up asap? thanks
Dragonborn chapter 2 . 3/9/2007
Can I put in a request? In a future chapter, think you could include a run in with Damian, Charizard's old trainer?
EVAN AAML chapter 2 . 1/6/2007
This is a great story! you hould really try to finish it. Just make sure you read your story so that you don't forget to ut something in that you said you would. And especially a good job on the aaml, as you could tell, I am a writer of it, anyway, please continue.

sincerely,

evan, a fan of aaml, ( also EVAN AAML )
Umbreon Angel chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
I really love your fanfic! Please update though I've only read one piece of your works, I think your ideas are awesome! I'm so envious! Keep thinking of ideas, and write soon!:)
EVAN AAML chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
this is a great story, you must finish it! i'm not forcing you ( darn my hypnotic powers aren't working! ), but I would like to see what happens next.

sincerely,

evan, a fan of aaml

( also known as EVAN AAML )
niamh chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
thatwas crap and bad

only kidden that was brillant but i have heard of that story before and saw it so up u
Hoshiz chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Wow! Nice job!

I like how you used the original characters. I grew up on Pokemon, and know and love the originals; Ash, Misty, and Brock. it also saves you alot of detailing.

It feels like a real Pokemon episode, with the little title interlude and such.

Nice job!
sheltie chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
Great fic update soon
Ryan chapter 2 . 9/16/2005
hey this story was great but wen can u update this because i kinda been waiting a while now so wen u update can u email me
The true Tai Kamiya chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
Great story but did you have to put 2 songs in?

e-mail me for the next chapter