Reviews for Ocean of Tears
Midnight Moon chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
wow im like so late in reviewing this story but...*tear* very very sad...i felt the tears coming up...and i read it with a sad song too...even though IsaacxMia isn't my all favorite couple (i still like it; i don't hate it or anything), this is very well written, i can't even bring myself to write or think of a fic with a character dying...it's just so sad...but this is very good
Unknown-Character chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
*Sniff* That was good... *sniff* Sad, but good... I wish I can write as good as you...
April chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
Once again VERY GOOD STORY! This one almost made me cry. Eventually I'll get off of my lazy but and read more of your work before Celeste kills me. Whee! (Crash!) Angsty and well written. This is going in my favorites!
Princess Viv chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
Oh, that is so sad! You did a really good job of that!

Princess
Anzu Rose chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
WAH ;_; That is so sad! *is crying* Why do you do this to innocent angst readers! *hits on head with Angelic Ankah*

Nah, it's all good. That was really pretty. Plenty of detail but it probablyw ould have been posible for you to add on to it. And I'm sorry haven't been reviewing laytly, been busy. _

You did hte charachters really well. It wasn't to mushy (though a certain athoress likes mush) but it's stil nice. But why did he bother to take her allt he way to Izumo? Seems kinda silly when he could have just laid her to rest at the mercury lighthouse area. But it's a cool thought to have your body wander the sea. THough I really doubt Isaac would run away from Vale when Mia died I an see where yoru coming from.

Overall this twas an pretty cool story. I give it Two thumbs up! _~
Smurf Cat chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
That was beautiful. I really don't like Mudshipping, but this kind of mud is ok. I'm an Imilshipper, so what can I say. I written something like this before. Alex was the one to die and Mia started a new life with Isaac. It's called Shattered Faith if you're interested.

Anyhow, y' gotta love angst! I know I do. This really was a great fanfic even if it was mud... heck it'd be good if it was... I don't know. It's just awesome. That's all I'm trying to say...
Ice-Phoenix-chan chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
T_T What's with the sad stories lately? They are making me cry... *sniff sniff* Anyways, your story was really good... and sad... The title matched perfectly but I first, I thought that this was a Valeshipping story, it's not that I don't like Mudshipping (I like it!), but I mean, 3/4 adepts had returned to Vale and all, so I thought Jenna died with Felix, Garet and Isaac but I guess its not... meh. Good job! write more (I mean stories)!
CerecQuaza chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
That was touching. I almost cried. And it's hard to get me anywhere near crying.
Inferno-Hero chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
So sad...;_; but good anyways! . not sure if you're on meh favs list but you're goin there now! / i'm a steam shipper mehself but you know what they say...each to his own! I like how you put the coffin floating away even though it probably would sink. thats gonna be a big surprise for someone who opens it up. "hey buried treasure...we shall never speak of this again!"

~maxio~

Current face- /
Black Demon567 chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Wow, SirGecko, you and Cynic just love to kill Mia huh? I loved this story, it was really good. Very well written too. Well, update Worlds Apart!

Black