Reviews for Never Again
0.0

GodDAMN.

I'm loving your Sarah.
Kixen chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
Ouch that was extremely dark but at the same time was well written. While I know most people detest to read about a subject like this without some divine intervention I must admit it was a good read.

As for Jimmy of all people doing something like this if I hadn't seen the Ed Edd and Eddy episode where Jimmy snapped after Eddy gave him a wedgie and unleashing hell on the ed's I would have found him snapping extremely far fetched. However, even though he did snap and his wrath was unleashed like this I could never condone it.

As for Sarah even though she did misguide her anger and she is as many would call her a real bitch even she didn't deserve what happened to her. from getting raped by her best friend, to losing her best friend in the process. Only thing that would have made this somewhat better was if the cops would have come and arrested Jimmy but even with that it would never replace what sarah lost.

All in all a dark story with a subject I detest but still a well written read.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
That was wonderfully dark, and I quite enjoyed reading it. The writing itself is superb, bordering on professional. I also applaud you for having the guts to post this. Rape is a risky subject, and the startling thing is I would actually consider this to be in-character for Jimmy. There was always something not quite right about him, in my opinion.
Oh, and to those anonymous jerks: STFU and get that Christian stick out of your ass. Of course the author isn't condoning this behaviour. It's fiction. Can't anyone write about child molestation without being labeled a pedophile? I don't see this fic being marked as "romance", do you? Sorry, it just really gets me when people are so ignorant.
All in all, an excellent story. One of the best I've read on this site.
Faith of zori chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Woah... So dark and amazing. Teaches you to never ever underestimate anybody at any given time. Even if they are your closest friend, never fully trust them. Now days you can hardly ever tell who's your friend and who's your enemy.
Cooljoe64 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Dam this is sad yet great, awfully great
andIJDC chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
...that was awful... In a tragic sort of way of what happened. But damn was it good. Awful good. Great really but just terrible, poor Sarah
The only thing I would liked is a bit more clues as to how old they were at the time
Solarscarlettpulse chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
You did a wonderful job, I feel bad for Sarah...jimmy was an asshole. But I've seen the reviews, an seriously, do NOT let it get to you, idk why they're hating so bad on you, there are many, fanfics like this, the immaturity is just ridiculous, you did do a wonderful job keeping everyone in character
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
So jimmy raped her no surprize
InTheNameOfSanity chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Woah. Woah. This was scary and amazing. Wow. Great job, although I'm still currently stunned. Jimmy... I can't even imagine it, but I guess all people have a breaking point. Amazing job, especially the ending.
Anti child rape chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
You are a sick basterd for writing and I hope you suffer for writing to piece of shit of a fic. for those of who enjoy the fact of what happen to the girl are just as worse. In fact you are all MONSTERS!
Athena's Marauder chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
This is fantastic.

I think you really captured their character.

I liked when the Eds come in. Their reactions are very realistic.

Keep writing!
Aldura Rising chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Wow...

THIS. This is true literature. The eloquence of the wording, the in-character portrayals in a story that would never show it's face in canon, the tasteful (yet still sickening in an intriguing way) manner with which the content was handled.

Have you ever thought of writing professionally? It would be a crime to rob the world of this skill focused into an original universe. I'd certainly read it.
EternalWings1 chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
This was actually very good. For some odd reason, my mind just couldn't picture them as children...but that partially explains the use of 'psychotic' in the summary, doesn't it?

This was very well-written, and answers a lot of questions that came to my mind while watching the show. Very nice job.
Anon chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
So your like to write about little kids getting raped huh? Go fuck yourself pedophile!
yoUR dAD'S Va-Jay-jay chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
YOU GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING SON OF A WHORE-SHIT EATING BITCH! I WILL FUCKING EAT YOU FOR WRITHING THIS GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING FANFICTION! FUCKING KILL YOURSELF, YOU UNDERSTAND? YOU FUCKING QUEER-ASSED PEICE OF SHIT, YOU ASS-RETARDED MOTHERFUCKER! GOD DAMN YOU TO HELL, GOD DAMN YOU TO HELL AND YOU DIE! COWAFUCKIN PIECE OF DOG SHIT, THIS STORY IS DIARRHEA CUMIN OUTTA MY DICK, THIS FIC IS AS APPEALING AS A DIRTY FUCKIN, OOZE INFESTED SEWER RAT SHIT, I'VE HAD MORE FUN PLAYING WITH DAWG TURDS! YOUR MOM IS MY ASS AND YOUR FACE IS MY BALLS, THIS FIC IS AN INSIDE OUT ASSHOLE REGERGITATED PUTRID ANAL FECALMATTER! I'D RATHER FUCKIN YANK ALL THE HAIRS OUTTA MY SCROTUM! I'D RATHER DIRNK DIARRHEA VOMITTED OUTTA A BUFFALO'S DICK! I'D RATHER FUKIN BLOW LEPRECHAUNS! IT SUCKIN FUCKS, IT FUCKIN SUCKS, IT FUCKIN BLOWS, ITS A PIECE OF SHIT, and I don't like it... SO GO FUCK YOURSELF PERVERT! 8-