Reviews for The Devil Made Me Do It
Ever Winter Wood chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Nice poem!
Memnoch Focking27 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
this is a work of a genuis! awsome
King Cheetah chapter 5 . 3/20/2005
A well done story done well! Looking forward to your next one. _

Your humble servant,

King Cheetah
Insanity 101 chapter 5 . 2/18/2005
wow! that was so good, i got the chills reading it. that last line really got sad, but so beautiful at the same time! great job! i loved it!
ISoundLikeARockstar chapter 5 . 1/31/2005
So. Sad. I am really close to tears. That was so sad. Wow.
yourworstnightmare chapter 5 . 1/2/2005
This was one of the best stories I've ever read on (and that's saying something). But I'm kinda confused. You know that demon Goth or whatever, when Raven got out of Nevermore didn't he know and wouldn't he or Raven's father go there and do something about it? (but that's just me) ANYWAY, I just have one word for you : sequal. I mean really, you should. I really just really want to know if Raven will stay true to her word and what Goth and Raven's father did/felt about her entering heaven and stuff. So please, make a sequal, and I'm so sorry this review is SO DAMN LONG!
DarkChild5 chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Interesting. I really like the poem.
Fireness chapter 5 . 9/5/2004
That last chapter was beautiful. You nearly had me in tears, I swear.

I have to admit, the first four chapters I hardly read... And this one also had its cheesy bits, but I read every word of it. Beautiful. There is no other word.
vivelabookworm chapter 5 . 8/14/2004
that was brilliant i enjoyed your story a lot make sure to keep writing and i can't wait to start on some of your other fics ]
lanien chapter 5 . 8/13/2004
absolutely wonderful piece of fiction. that was so great. i don't know how you're able to make them but i'm damn glad you can. great job as usual and i'll be looking forward to more of your fiction.
Wind Pixie chapter 5 . 8/3/2004
wow that was awsome I love it *roses are thrown on to an imaginary stage*
Empress Raven chapter 5 . 7/31/2004
So dark, so dreary, so cryptic, so beautiful. Wonderful work.
Sooty Wing chapter 5 . 7/31/2004
excellant! next time i need inspiration for a poem i'll reread this! good job!
darkly lit chapter 5 . 7/29/2004
omg! That was so beautiful! You had me in tears. Can't wait to read more from you
Slayergirl1362 chapter 5 . 7/29/2004
as the long awaited tears trickle down my face

leaving silver trails,

stars far off fall to join in my pain

followed by their golden tails

inspired by your story