Reviews for Still
ASF13957 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
You wrote this absolutely beautifully. I think it really realistically portrays how Filch might feel if Mrs. Norris died. Fantastic job.
Jeanne Your MOM chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
I just reread your story and it brought that night back to me, very painfully. But i'm glad you wrote this story, it does give us more insight to Filch's character and his unconditional love for his cat. Now that i've finally stopped crying, I'm remembering all the good times with Banning. I have always thought of you as an awesome writer... you need to keep up the good work. I, and many others, enjoy your stories. Love, Mom
Mersang chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Wow. I'll never be able to think of Filch the same way again.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
That was very sad. There aren't many fics about Filch and/or Mrs Norris, are there. Well done, this was a touching piece of work.
Hermione the Slayer chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
wow... your writing is absolutely amazing!
tubin chapter 1 . 2/3/2005
made me cry. Then go snuggle my koshka. very powerful, I hope it helped.
Inwe chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
I'm sorry about your cat. i know this is a little late but i only just read your one-shot. one of my cats died just a few years ago. June 14. she was a beautiful white cat of 10 years of age, and she was deaf. she had the most beautiful blue eyes too. i loved her a lot, and i think you got the picture right.
Tanya the Insane Aristarchus the Muse chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
Tanya: Ohh... That was so sad! Last year, my cat had to be put down, so she was not in any pain... But I could really feel for the old guy and for you. It always hurts to lose a loved one, no matter how small they are.
Quills 'N Ink chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
That's really sad I hate it when animels die. I had a hard time when my dog died a few years ago.
evilbeckles chapter 1 . 9/13/2004
great story i hav a new found simpathy for filch now :'( sorry bout ur cat.
Ozma chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Whenever I sit at the computer my sweet cat (eleven years old) always curls up in my lap. I'm always glad for her company, but when I read your 'Still' I was especially grateful to have her near. This powerfully written story made me cry like a baby.

I'm sorry about Banning.
MusicIsLife28 chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Aww. I've had cats die, but luckily, I've never witnessed it. It was so sad! I have a new found sympathy for him as well.
V-chan chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
No one deserve loosing such a friend as a cat.

Words spoken by a person who has had a new cat for nearly each year she has lived.
Zvezdana chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
*sniffs* you did a really wonderful job on that story, and you have all the love in my heart as condolance for your own cat, although I know that won't help at all. My cat of fifteen years just died last week, and I know what you're feeling. Very good story, well written, and there are only two grammer errors, don't bother fixing them.
Mistress Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
I know how it feels... we had to put my old cat down... and my rat died infront of me... I cried for days on end... *sob*