Reviews for A Moment In Time
legolas prince of Mirkwood chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Beautiful story, very touching. I think the death scene of Qui-Gon in the The Phanotm Menace was one of the most moving scene in any Star Wars movie. That and the one between Obi-Wan and Anakin in Revenge of The Sith. Keep on writting more touching stories and may God Blees You.
Padawan Kenobi chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
i love this! its so sad:-( please add the stuff you said you had of Obi-Wan. good job!
Mellaithwen chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Lovely story and I completely agree that Qui Gon should have said MUCH more to Obi Wan, and after you've read the Jedi Apprentice books you'll feel even more annoyed at Qui Gon since after everything they've been through together all he says is to train an angry child...

You're not off the mark at all, in fact you're spot on! Very well written!
laurajslr chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
This was great, I really enjoyed it. I was never articulalry happy with thos last few words that were exchanged between Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan so this is a nice little addition.

The jedi apprentice books that deal with Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon's relationship follow a very similar type of relationship, they're actually very good, the first few being the better ones. I would recommend them!

But aside form them, your story. I really thought you captured the moments perfectly and the relationship you described between them is similar to my own perceptionof it, so I really enjoyed everything!

Gilraena Mithrandir chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Very well written! I like how you put in italics their thoughts in each section to devolpe the full picture for the reader. Try to make sure that you stay in the present tense all the time. I think you slipped a few times into other tenses. Keep the literature coming!:D
Iphhy chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Great job! I totally agree with you that Qui-Gon should have said more to Obi-Wan and you nicely put into words the sentiment that should have said been spoken.

I'd enjoy reading a separate piece with Obi's POV. In fact, I'm looking forward to it.
happy-me-111 chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Oh, oh, oh! You should add the funeral thoughts as well, this story was so good that I want to read more of your work!