Reviews for 108
CC.V.RG chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
Aww...very cute. Loved it (though couldnt quite figure out whether it was slash or friendship...could be taken either way, i guess :D )! I like hatori's little speech about how shigure is really important to the sohmas: how, "you were the first one to see honda tohru: not the girl, but who she would become for us." i never thought of it that way! :)
faerierabbit chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
...

Wow. That was fantastic.

I had pretty much given up hope of finding any decent [relatively spoiler-free] FB fan fiction and now I feel like I've just hit the jackpot.

108 was a *perfectly* measured drama, with every line leaving me hanging but still satisfied. I would love to know Yuki's memory but at the same time I don't need to to feel complete. And that is the sign of fic mastery. If that was yaoi hinted at in Hatori's revelation, it was subtle and sublime. If not, this was a wonderful example of platonic love. And it's the potential either way in that sentence that keeps me guessing and loving this fic.

I love it - the worry and the validation of Shigure that I needed after rereading the manga and worrying about his mysterious conniving side.

Am now going to check out your website in hopes of finding more Furuba gems.

Lovely!
mercutio-rane chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
I wrote this huge-ass review and erased it. I'm really starting to hate this review throttle, espeically if I have NOT left a review yet!

Anyway, let's try this one more time...Beautiful piece, so well done with fantastic dialogue, one of the best things to really pull people into a piece.

YOu've captured some wonderful nuances in this character, building on them to create something more without them being OOC. After all, I've always thought that Shigure's antics were really a twisted band-aid for a lot of very deep hurt.

The idea of giving memories back if fantstic. I don't know if it's canon for the manga, but you set that scene up beautifully. I love Shigure's anger as well as the sweetness of Hatari doing that for him. Simply wonderful.

Thanks so much for writing and posting and it's definitely going on my favorites' list!
Adi88 chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Beautifully dark and hopeful. I could go on and on, but I think I'll leave it as close to simple as I can manage...
Laily chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
A powerful, powerful fic-such depth to Shigure's psyche; and with Hatori being such a strong pillar of support for him-I really felt it. Thank you for such a wonderful read.
inanenana chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Hi there _

I just wanted to let you know that I love the story to pieces, and I just dropped a review for it on the Furuba_reviews LJ-community.
Shun chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Beautiful. You bring such amazing depth to Shigure and Hatori, and I love the thought that Hatori can give back memories as well as take them away. Excellent work. You are an exceptional writer.
ZodIaCCaT chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
that was so good! This is the third time I'm reading it. I've read it like twice a month ago already! Very good!
devine-angel chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
is weeping with joy

this is soo saad and beautiful at the same time. i really like the innuendo and the rythm in the story.

great job.
simplewin chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Hi,

This story has all the ingredients to be the best Shigure/ Hatori centered fic ever... Not that I have read many anyways...

The concept is never seen before and deadly well developped; the characteres are "in character" (sorry,I couldn't find an adjective for that... _
basketcases02 chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
I love this story, and the subtle relationship between Hatori and Shigure is wonderful. I'd love to see more FB fics from you.
Nao chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
This was so beautifully written, and I loved how you incorperated all the refrences to the Japanese New Year. It was absolutly great. Keep up the good work!
Empress Satori chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
This was very deep and very good. My heart went out to poor Shigure esp. after he found out Hatori could give memories back. And all the refrences to Japanese New Year were great, they really added to the story. You truly have a gift for writing and I hope you write more stories like this one. More people should review this. Two thumbs up!

Ja ne,