Reviews for Ouroboros
Katta chapter 4 . 12/15/2005
This was fabulous! I never would have thought of the possibility to send Lyta after Connor, but it makes perfect sense now that you've written it. That face spell was one of the ickiest parts of the Sandman, but I'm glad you used it - it fits into the grim reality of the story, and Connor coming to terms with who he is.
x'x'v'v'x'x'x chapter 4 . 6/7/2005
this is really good. i wish i knew more sandman lore, so as to understand the whole lyta thing. i really liked the slightly melancholy mood you let permeate the story. it fit well.
alliterator chapter 4 . 9/16/2004
Excellent, excellent story. I heard about this story on HonorH's livejournal, but didn't want to read it for fear of it spoiling The Sandman for me. So today I just finished reading The Furies and now I read this and wow.

Excellent use of continuity and Connor's memories. Having him replace the girl he (and Cordelia) killed was an excellent twist, as was Mercy being the one who summoned the Ladies. Lilah was effectively - and creepily - used and I think I love Thessaly.
Tyreseus chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
I think I found this through HonorH's LJ, but I love this story. You have a delicious mind - and I am massively impressed by how well you stayed true to the characters.

Excellent choices for the crossover, too. As I started reading, I remembered the furies from Angel (the "M, Angel" girls) and wondered if you were going to surprise us with that at some point, but I think the way you kept them true to the Sandman series instead was wonderful.

So plot and character were outstanding. If I could ask for anything else, I'd ask for more physical description of the characters - particularly the lesser known or new ones like Mercy and Pauline - so I can picture it in my head even better.
karabair chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
oh my, this is so wonderful! I don't know Sandman that well, but I followed the story completely (and now I want to read more Sandman). I was on the edge of my seat throughout this - the "tradeoff" made to put Connor in that family was both shocking and perfect. And Wesley would have appreciated the resolution for poor, sad Lilah.
Adjovi chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
I absolutely love the idea of how Connor got placed into his mindwipe family. I was disappointed on the show that the consequences of his action was never really addressed-so I like the fact that his action in dragging that girl to her death continues to haunt him. Well done. :)
Third Gorch Brother chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Excellent story, very nice meditation on the consequences of the decisions Connor made. I never did like the idea of the mind-wipe reset for Connor. Maybe ME would have developed his character further if there had been a 6th season of Angel, but they wouldn't have been able to do a cool Sandman crossover! Very nice melding of the two fandoms; I love a good crossover fic. I have just recently discovered your fanfic, and I hope to read more of your stuff. Keep up the good work!