Reviews for Fairy Tales Just Aren't For Me
AshenSing chapter 16 . 10/1/2016
Hello! I really enjoy this story and am dying to figure out how it ends. I know this was updated in 2007 but I would love if you finish it. It is so funny and inventive. Ciao!
biddle29 chapter 16 . 8/18/2016
Oh my gosh I love this story so much! I know you haven't updated in a while but I really hope you do continue it because I can't wait to see what happens!
Apples of Blood chapter 16 . 6/4/2016
Please continue! I love the style of your writing and we haven't even figured out whether or not Adena is going to get-together with Dane
Guest chapter 16 . 3/31/2016
I need the next chapter!
0shawhat chapter 8 . 3/30/2016
When they were doing that eye battle I was laughing so hard, I'm just imagining that as an anime battle moment.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/8/2015
Honestly I totally understand why Adena's father hates her. God, I love the idea but your writing style is atrocious. Adena is immature, judgemental and plain stupid and not funny. There is no concrete backstory that explains why her life is the way is. There is no character development and she might be the most shallow person I've ever read. She persists in saying beauty is only skin deep but then continuously says how pretty she is and how gorgeous the clothes she wears are. Please either find a good writer to be your beta or rehash the entire thing and give her a personality.
Grace chapter 16 . 2/16/2015
PLEASE UPDATE!
Lyuna Threnody chapter 16 . 8/29/2014
I understand how it feels if you loose interest in writing a story, I can also understand why you may lose interest if people don't seem to be reading it but... despite my understanding, I still can't help but hope - no, beg, for you to update with chapter seventeen. This story is amazing and can make me laugh, smile, cry, frown, laugh again and can even make me smile whilst holding back a laugh. Please, I am literally begging you, can you add more to this amazingly marvelous, yes, I said marvelous, story?

I think I may just die if it isn't updated relatively soon...

I'm too young to die!
Meneecrazy chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Whoa. Hold your horses. Balls? As in, more than one? LOL! :)
from those four balls lol, lol, lol !
Meneecrazy chapter 14 . 8/13/2013
Alright, this is what you're going to do. sit down, start thinking, start typing and UPDATE THIS STORY! NO EXCUSES! Oh - and HURRY UP about it. Seriously, at this rate, i'm be dead before you finish. Do you really want my ghost to haunt you?!
Meneecrazy chapter 15 . 8/13/2013
please please please write more, i'm begging you. NEED MORE!
Meneecrazy chapter 16 . 7/27/2013
please... NEED MORE MORE, I TELL YOU, MORE! insert raving lunitic noises
Jeccabelle chapter 16 . 7/17/2013
Oooooooooh I think i know what the awesome plan is
Jeccabelle chapter 12 . 7/17/2013
I just noticed if you switch danes name around its dena very close to adena's name hehe
Jeccabelle chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Im thinking the little voice is Flora