Reviews for Somewhere Between The Centre And Life
Katescats chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Hi

I just read your story I liked it.
Carestel chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Ah, es geht noch weiter!

Aber was ist das denn für ein Ende?

Naja, liegt vermutlich daran, das ich immer viel zu kitschig denke...*grins*

Genial dein Schreibstil!

carestel
Grace chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
This was excellent i loved the added ending. Great Work

Cant wait to read more from you
Brandy chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
What a perfect sequel to a great story. I loved it! I ate it up with a spoon. I'm glad that they were able to get back to where they were and J helped her get away from the centre. YAY! Grat job!
Nancy chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Thanks so much for this chapter - now I feel closure. They are safe and together; it can't be better than that...unless, you care to take us along on their adventures? Consider, please. Thanks for this!
gemini006007 chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Hi ICD

Good Job! I like the way you explained how everyone went their own way and how finally Raines and Lyle got what they deserved. Good that Jarod kept his promise and came back for Miss Parker. Looking forward to your next Pretender story. You have developed quite a talent.

Mercy.
Spot991 chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Great sequal, but you are right, it does end there. Its a nice ending with everything tied up well. I like how the furture of the Centre progresses, but how did Raines die? One other thing as well; in the last line, the word is reveling not revealing. They mean completly different things.
agent1332 chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Evil to end it that way. I want more. i am greedy that way. Please continue story. I love it.
mychakk chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
yeah, that was good. No real romance but anyway very good :)

at last Rains was killed, that ghul should have hurt alot after everything he had done, but at last he died :)

can't wait another chapter of "to end the evil"
mfkngst chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Aw, what a cute little epilogue. You safely got everyone out of the center, without taking forever to do it. Plus you did it so easily, that it was kind of a nice contrast to how everyone’s departure from the center normally is. Good job!
ph0enixgirlie chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
hey

i am the first on to review! (well, i think)

Damn! youre so evil

that isnt really a end, you just let us guess what happend next, thats not fair

dont get me wrong , i love your chapter

this isn
andrea76 chapter 1 . 7/14/2004

but i hope that will not end like this

;) :)