Reviews for Love, Admit It!
misspokey101 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
that was a whicked story xoxoxo
hydeandjackieforever20 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
he he. Love it love it love it! Keep writing! AAML FOREVER!
Chocolate Ice chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
I hate Pokemon but i luv this fic
poke'girl chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
*cries* that was so cute!
Akpm retired chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Great story there Tamar. I remember reviewing your story a long time ago but when I checked last(came to see if you had wriitten any other Pokemon stories) it wasn't there. So I thought -

why not review it again? :D

It is a good story, that's a guarantee. I'm not really into the fluffy stuff like I was when I first joined, I now prefer the more action/bloodrush/suspence/adrenaline-pumper kinda stories. But as far as they go into the one-shot-short-story fluffy group, Its a best-reader.

Hope the review helps, if you want to reply im on husni657

Former Akpm now known as Left the site
Nick Johnson chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
I have 5 questions to ask you on this fanfic. 1. What is this fanfic about? 2. When does it take place? 3. It takes place at Ash's house in Pallet Town, right? 4. Just how old are those that are in this fanfic? 5. What was going on when this fanfic started? Be sure to answer these questions. And I will have some more questions for you to answer later.
BeaumontRulz chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
aww its so cute! loved it!

oh, btw thx 4 remindin me of da secret harry had 4 hermione. lol i forgot all about that.

bahahaha. i almost fell off ma chair when i read ur review lol.

oh thx 4 reviewing. and i just remembered about pokemon and everything and this story is so cute! although i dun think ash and misty should be 2gether...i like brock/misty better but i'll let it pass just this once lol.

na, i loved it! ooh, and why was brock thinkin 'maybe i should have done that' ? argh cliffy! loved it though!

will u update soon? i hope u do cuz i loved it (in case u didn't notice lol)!

KcluvsMl chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
oh, i have never read a Pokemon story, but you are such a good writer, that i had to. And, i loved it!
Annelotte chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
well, I thought it was very well written! Okay, maube the end was a bit fluffy but hey, it gives a whole new view on Ash and Misty! Pretty original! I don't think I'll ever look at pokemon the same again :p! Great writing, Tam!
Sensational Sista chapter 1 . 9/30/2004
OH! I loved this story!

Brock at the end was funny. Typical him. LOL! Loved this story so much! AAML forever!

(PS- thanx for reviewin mine!lol)
JMdesrosiers chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
cool! more please!
Left the site chapter 1 . 8/21/2004 wrote Love admit it!Yes,i had read this fic on the site a while ago,but had never bothered to find out the writer(no offense).I was new at that time and couldnt care less about the was only when i myself wrote that i realized that without the writer there would be no story(not exactly that,i had realized that before,but now i understood the importance of crediting a writer).It was and is a very good up the good i noticed u wrote only 1 poke you write more please?And...not as fluffy?(no offense again).I dont like any couples in Hp,so...but overall,i think that ur storie is nice and that you're a talented for those wonderful reviews,i appreciate you ever want inspiration,i have a million ideas up my you can go to karoi-chan,a very good writer who gave me my once again,ill be sure to update!

P.S:On question,pls?

Your fic,did you ever put it on another site,because ive got a very good memory,and i remember reading it on another site before i knew this one.

-A Pikachu Pal-
Silvain Star chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
I like this story!

Pika(my pikachu):Goodstoryreallygreatyeah!

Uh... pika's always hyper. don't worry about it. She said... 'Good story, really great, yeah!'
zimmy chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
i love this it is so hot! pleez keep it up!
spring fever chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
i love it! plez keep up ze good work!the fluffier the beter!