Reviews for Raindance
Lolchen chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This is so very adorable! Bakura is being cute! It's really in-character and still depicts their (possible) relationship so well... It's nice too read good, worked-out stuff for once. There's too much junk out there and I've found too much of that lately, so your fics present a nice change.

mfG

Lolchen
Moshi Moshi Mai chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I've read a story similar to this in that the line ended with that same one you have here, and I still don't get the meaning of it! Dx Could you enlighten me please? Other than that, I liked the story. Nice job!
Taranea chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
yay, sugary

i really liked that one, kaiba or bakura ranting about yami is always fun and ryou was very cute.

just the ending sentence...yes, it sounds meaningful/romantic and all that, but it doesnt really connect to anything in the fic. maybe it could have been the last line of the poem or something or he could have said: "The feeling of warming up when Im home again."

..just a suggestion, but apart from that, the storys very nice as it is. :) good work!
Taisa'sFireAngel07 chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
so cute! but the yami bashing was a little too much...but yeah. great story!
Dreaming of Everything chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
That was a very nice one shot, and the line at the end really clinched it... You did a fantastic job!
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
that wuz cute -

Ele-chan
Mello McQueen chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Oh wow I love this story I wish it was raining right now...I love the rain...anyways...hee hee this is great I love it
TMJones chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
interesting. I like how Ryou's questioning Bakura's existence, or not. Makes it seem a little less real, but more so at the same time...very cool.
ChaosMaiden chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Rae:That was realy good!

Rave:Sure
reader38 chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
*laughing* that was great, cut but really funny, I love Bakura's responses(sp?) to Ryou
firefliesinlove chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
That was thoroughly enjoyable. -

I just love your stories. I've even re-read a few lately.

Excellent job, as always.
MikariStar chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Poor Ryou and Bakura having to eat his dad's soup XD XD The ending was very cute :)
Sami Ryou's Hikari chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Brilliant story! I absolutely loved it! Yes, the sound rain makes on a window IS nice!

Love Sami.
Sakina the Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
Aww, I think this story's soo cute! The character's personalities are displayed really well, by their interactions, and I like the idea of the weather being intwined in the plot.

misori chapter 1 . 12/18/2004
Oh me... gosh. Damn, you're good! This ficcay is very IN-TE-REST-ING! O_O Bakura totally cares and he's denying it...

Plus, it has humor! At least, to me it did... ;

SO anyway... great job! Yet again... XD