Reviews for The Doom of Mandos
washow chapter 6 . 12/30/2004
I just wanted to let you know how much I was looking forward to reading your story and how disappointed I am that you haven't updated in a long time. Would you please consider finishing this story for those of us who were enjoying it?
Gal chapter 6 . 8/3/2004
Where chapter 7?

(It's compliment)
Crow chapter 6 . 7/26/2004
Sweet! But Ear-uh, reincarnated girl-, well you kinda lost me with her. Yeah, really lost I am.
Gal chapter 6 . 7/23/2004
I have just sat here for an hour and a half glued to the screen and entranced by your story. It is very well told and incredibly interesting.

Eagerly expecting the next chapter,

Gal
Gal chapter 6 . 7/23/2004

Eagerly expecting the next chapter,

Gal.
Not That Girl chapter 6 . 7/23/2004
i dunno, rosie seemed... not nasty, paticularly, just... worried for her children and protective of them. and celeborn's interesting - especially after the WR, where Galdriel says nearly everything important, and then he's in charge! i like it... another good chapter, cheers!
Not That Girl chapter 5 . 7/21/2004
i like the last bit with the hobbits, it's nice for a change of scenery... and (personally) i prefer mandos, it's more... well, doom-y. the scenes with the valar were nice, too. there was no arwen or elrond in this chapter. :( overall, though, i think this is one of the best chapters in the story!
LadyRedgraveDMC chapter 4 . 7/19/2004
Good chapter. I loved it. Keep it going.
Not That Girl chapter 4 . 7/19/2004
one of the things that really bothers me is battles where legolas never runs out of arrows, i'm glad he did in your story.

i like the dwraven/elves conversations, they're fun to read! especailly gimli talking to the orcs he kills. the part with arwen was really sad, though.

:) good job!
LadyRedgraveDMC chapter 3 . 7/18/2004
It's a very good story. You must keep it up. I do have to point one itsy bitsy error out. Erestor, not Errestor. Just to let you know. Keep up the great work
The Water Sprite chapter 3 . 7/18/2004
coolio, not to long for me, i love to read, i read like it's going outta style, rock on super lady!

alanna
The Water Sprite chapter 2 . 7/18/2004
cool, kinda sad
The Water Sprite chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
very cool, yah i was like mortified when i read the fifth book lupin and sirius r my favorite characters, the third book was my favorite, i especially enjoyed the part with professor snape in Nevel's grandmother's clothes, that cracked me up when i read it anyhow, peace out,

alanna
Not That Girl chapter 3 . 7/18/2004
cool story, so far! i like how you switch from Middle-earth to the Undying Lands, so you can see what's going on in both places. also, i think erestor's name only has two r's in it... i'm not sure, though.

Cheers!
Crow chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
Very interesting, very interesting indeed.