Reviews for To Have A Father
Draysha chapter 10 . 8/8
When will the story be updated again I am eagerly waiting and I'm close to not being able to wait much longer x-x
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
A very strong start to the story
Dragons-Twilight1992 chapter 10 . 11/23/2013
More please I like this story:)
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 10 . 4/19/2013
Can't wait for more
opal chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
DOBBY is a HE not an IT
duj chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Document Manager and story upload on this site disable some punctuation, text and formatting. When you have a chapter in Document Manager for editing - and if you want to fix posted chapters you only need to click Exp (for export) in your contents/chapters page to put them in DM - you should use the tools in the header of the edit frame. From left to right, these are Bold, Italics, Underline, Align Left, Align Centre and Insert Horizontal Line.

If a horizontal line seems too strong for your divider it's possible to substitute a random or alternating letter/number string, like - wmwmwmwm or o0o0o0o0, although you risk that subsequent changes to their skin might disable it. FFnet removes any single digit that's repeated more than twice in a row, also any word or letter that follows a full stop without a space (plus the word before the full stop, because it sees that as a hyperlink), also some of the Shift digits, like dollar sign and at. Doubled greater-than and less-than signs remove everything between them, not just the signs themselves. So always preview - second sign from the right on your DM-editor header - before saving changes for the last time.
Silvermane1 chapter 10 . 5/20/2011
please update
AmagicRickman chapter 10 . 6/22/2010
Well, it's a good story, but absolutely not my type. I prefer a harsh Snape and also the shy Harry. Without any OOC's. On the other hand, if everybody would write story's that I like, it would get very boring soon. I do enjoy reading other kinds of storys once in a while. It's a nice easy story without any major action (yet)... I guess it got abandonned...?
RandomReggie chapter 10 . 4/28/2010
Sorry I haven't reviewed the past chapters, but to be honest I didn't really realise I was clicking forwards to the next chapter! I was so engrossed in it! I love your story and I look forward to the next chapter! I also noticed that you said you want to write your own novel, and I suggest you do, you are a fantastic writter! :D

RandomReggie :)
SaradocCraver101 chapter 10 . 2/16/2010
I love it and please update as soon as you can. _
sjrodgers23 chapter 10 . 9/15/2009
story getting good please keep updates coming thank you
SnapeAngel chapter 10 . 8/27/2009
snape really isn't all that OOC if you think about it...he is acting as he would to any son of his..especially being lily's son...besides this is freaking AU anyway so what if your snape is somewhat seeming OOC? that's what's great about AU.

update soon will ya?
SnapeAngel chapter 8 . 8/27/2009
what happened to hedwig? you have harry / lucas say it was a bad what happened to her since she is his only pet?
SnapeAngel chapter 3 . 8/27/2009
Great story so far, really need to work on your grammar issues..are you a native english speaker? if not the grammar issues make sense, just get a beta that is VERY good either's troublesome to stumble over major grammar and snythex issues
Rori Potter chapter 10 . 3/9/2009
THAT was AMAZING. Update soon.