Reviews for Fevered Mind
flor03 chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
love it :)

it's a little bit sad but how i wish they could be together... forever...

CLEMI forever
Maira chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Its a beautiful piece! My very first Umi/Clef and I love it!

Thanks for sharing this!
FreyaS chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Man, if my friend was passed out with a high fever for over a week, I'd have her in the hospital asap. Umi really needs to get better friends. Or at least lose Hikaru.
PhantomsofAngels chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Oh my gosh, this is so cute!
Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
AW! That was sweet!
Riiiceballe chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
so cute .
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Aw. So sweet, but it breaks my heart to see them separated. T_T Really well-written thought. I love the part with Clef and the bracelet! _ SO sweet!
Milieva chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Aw... so cute. Thank you so much for the link. I greatly enjoyed it.
Remini chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
Wow... *sob* This was beautiful. At first I was confused about what exactly is going on, but it's very well written. I love long stories, but recently I've discovered the charm of one-shots. This one is on my list of favourites
xsasukerebornx chapter 1 . 9/4/2004
Prettyful. Write another chapter or a sequel, please?
bleu comme l'hiver chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Wow. Amazing, simply amazing. I love it. It was so nostalgic...It sucks that Umi and Clef were not allowed to be together...But, I liked the way you ended it. Bittersweet. I guess a happy ending isn't always the best.

I hope you update your other fictions, or atleast continue them. I look foward to read your other writings.
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 8/31/2004
Wow. This is so good! Very bittersweet in writing style and plot. This is the first MKR fic I've read and it's going right on my faves list! That anime has several of the only pairings I like at all. XD You wrote the Umi and Clef scenes so wonderfully and made me appreciate that pairing all the more. _ I also enjoy Umi and Ascot and Hikaru and Lantis and Fuu and Ferio. LOL. Pretty much all the main pairings, I guess.

::reads your profile.:: You like Sailor Moon, I see. _ I'm doing a Sailor Moon fic, though it's pretty much based on the dub version. XD; It's about Malachite (Kunzite) mostly.
zucool chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
that was weird but nice_Clef reply back to Umi. *so happy* well,i also like the ending. i'm putting this fanfic in my collection of favorites:D
SnowyBlackOwl chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Enjoyed it. I practically LOVED it. Why not make another? Based on another couple, eh?
Down chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
I love this story, it made me feel better when I was feeling ill this morning. This story also seems to work so well as a one shot - just the right lenght to get everything in without dragging it all out! *happy sigh*

It also really feels like Rayearth, in mood and tone... escpecially the ending. Normally I'd be asking for a sequel at this point, but I love how this works so much... ; Your characterisation is brilliant. Thank you for making me feel better!