Reviews for A Stranger in an Unholy Land
Hp Marvel Fan chapter 14 . 5/8
i wrote this after finishing reading chapter 14 just now, i realize i'm late to the party
Hp Marvel Fan chapter 14 . 5/8
okay, i held my tongue before because i understand the situation they were all in before and that they couldn't really be truly agressive or kill any of the Black Watch, except for Moody of course, and in Harry's case his mental state and everything he went through and that his other did in this universe, but you have GOT to be KIDDING ME that after all THIS not just Harry but the order is still firing mostly stunners or hexes at them and Harry STILL didin't kill Rookwood right there when he came back, he just stunned him and his Black Watch. I mean WTF?!
what else has to happen before they start treating this like an actual war against completely inhuman and merciless psychopaths, especially harry who after everything is supposed to, at least in times like this but definitly now after what happened, think and act like a soldier despite his age he isn't just a schoolkid after everything he's been through and speaking of age what is the excuse of the senior Order members. Sorry for the rant, big fan of this story but this had to be said
MakhaiArcanum chapter 17 . 3/13
Hell yeah! This was awesome, great job mate! I am desperately hoping that the other two parts are finished though.
ClumsySavage chapter 5 . 3/10
This has to be the most retarded fic of hp ive read. It's not possible his that stupid after ch.4.
Hes beyond stupid at this point. It makes no sense for him not to jump to that conclusion.
Why is harry so stupid? Hes not making any sense.
chrisye1999 chapter 2 . 1/1
OKay the story is interesting but no way Harry can be that fucking stupid.
Chris Nothin Here chapter 2 . 12/30/2020
Ah, dont take this as constructive criticism, this is me vetning.

What the actual fuck is wrong with this motherfucking kid, is he retarded or what, how much is he gonna fucking deny, omg i wanna come into this story and personally kill him and i would be fucking happy, no, I would be fucking goddamn happy about it.
iwrteficsnottragedies chapter 1 . 12/26/2020
Ok, so this has to be one of my favorite fanfictions ever. I love it sm, okay? I am going to print it out and publish it and that is a threat. I've read it a few times already. I know you won't ever see this seeing as you must have abandoned this profile so long ago, but if you ever do come back,,,, I made something. And for anyone reading this review as well. I made an edit/trailer for this fic awhile back. Now I'm not the best editor, that much is obvious, but I tried my best. I hope you enjoy :) /UXMelnSZFlg
IamZort chapter 17 . 12/17/2020
What an incredible ride this story was.

You probably won‘t read this, since you didn‘t even bother to update the sequel here to the 7 chapters that can be found elsewhere, but thank you so much for sharing this amazing story with us.

It’s one of the best I‘ve ever read.
iwrteficsnottragedies chapter 17 . 11/21/2020
bRUH,,,, I'm going to McFucking LOSE IT. I did NOT READ 470k words for that ending. I was expecting something MAYBE like 'and then he woke up but NO. What kind of-

*deep breath* ANYWAYS,,,,,,

The writing in this fic is AMAZING. The way you held my attention for so long is unheard of. Going to be honest, I fully prepared to walk away from this fic maybe 50k in because I usually lose interest quickly with fics like these. You constantly kept things coming but not in a way that felt monotonous or repetitive. That takes a lot of work to make it flow together like that so A. Your fight scenes were INCREDIBLE. I, for the life of me, can never focus of one and never imagine it but you got it nearly every time! I've never seen such perfectly written and INTRESTING fights, not even in published fics. The final battle in this beats the canon one by a longshot. The planning you have the characters go through is realistic and a bit scary because I now know never to cross you lmaoooo. Seriously though, I loved the plans for the final battle and breaking into stuff. You showed strategy of war brilliantly. Hell, ALL of war. You didnt just let the 'heroes' win. They suffered HARD and still barely managed to scrape by. It's gruesome like how it truly should. oh and the propaganda and people turning for safety? *chefs kiss* You already know what I'm going to say but I'm gonna do it again: BRILLIANT. Perfectly done.

I think this has to be my favorite dimension fic ever. The idea of canon Harry being placed in this Harry's body who still has a family who hopes he comes back to him despite being Voldemort' s 2nd hand man is intoxicating in itself. I'll be honest and say I do wish the Potter's stopped trying to think of Harry as their son who just turned good or a 'better' one and instead saw this Harry, not their brother, and learned to love him regardless. A found family sorta thing. I'll like them to have a little more bonding. ig we can't have everything though lol. nonetheless, this is amazing and I'll definitely be recommending it from here on out.

ps I don't think I don't have the emotional stability to continue on to book 2 after this tbh
iwrteficsnottragedies chapter 11 . 11/17/2020
wait the ministers birthday is the 27th of November? that's TODAY. that's my mum's birthday?
iwrteficsnottragedies chapter 10 . 11/17/2020
Alright, haven't finished the fic yet and I'll leave my overall review in the end but in the meantime, ALL I can think about with Voldy and Harry being #12 most wanted is that one song from Muppets Most Wanted. 'I'm Number One' I think it's called if you wanna look it up. I can CLEARLY see the two of them acting along with it and I'm crying just about it.

Voldemort: I’m number one, you’re number two

We’re criminals at large, but I’m at larger than you!

I’m number one, you’re number two

I believe in equality as long as you get less than me!
Ag7rvnclw chapter 17 . 10/30/2020