Reviews for A Stranger in an Unholy Land
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 17 . 7/19
Uh, wtf?! I want Harry to be back home with his friends! Why didn’t Harry tell Lily to say goodbye to James for him? Love that Harry got a medal of valor. Even if the Prime Minister almost had him killed. Lol. This was a great story! I hope in the sequel, Harry gets back to his true home and defeats evil Harry. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 16 . 7/18
Haha! Voldemort died powerless! So happy he got decaptiated! I hope the Prime Minister knows that Harry didn’t double cross him. And that he’s stupid to think so. Why the ruck would they be fighting each other if he thought Harry was on Voldemort’s side. I’m glad that Harry’s family is okay. And Hermione will live. Love that Ron killed the guy who cursed Hermione. Loved what Snape did to Pansy. Can’t wait to see the aftermath. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 15 . 7/18
Damn! I can’t wait for all the bad guys to die! Love that the muggles are helping. I hope they can keep some of their memories. Or like vague memories of fighting with like a foreign ally. Nobody who’s good better die! Can’t wait for Voldemort to burn! Love that Rachel was thinking of men. Lol.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 14 . 7/18
Jfc. I can’t wait for all the Death Eaters to be blown to bits. Hopefully the muggles forces being bombs, mines, guns, grenades, the whole shebang and kill them all! All being the bad guys. Lol. Damn. How long are these chapters? Lol. 17 chapters and almost half a million words?! Phew! Love it! Love that Harry can apparate safely. I hope everyone who has been taken is safe! Harry needs someone to kill him so the Horcrux can be killed.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 13 . 7/18
I can’t wait for Crouch Junior to burn to death. Hermione should’ve hid her wand. I can’t believe Lily and Narcissa were friends! But she was friends with Snape too. What I don’t get is how Harry didn’t realize Voldemort got his memories of his other life. Like did he get obliviated? I hope Kingsley, Tonks, Remus, and the others are okay am they better live!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 12 . 7/18
There’s three devices though. And Harry only got one. So is Harry a Horcrux? Then Harry’s fine. Get Voldemort to kill him and he’ll live. Lol. Then Harry can kill Voldemort. Fuck Voldemort has Dumbledore. I love that Christine is still in the know! I hope she can teach at Hogwarts! :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 11 . 7/18
Thus is totally a trap and anyone who thinks otherwise is dumb af. Also, I hope Christine got to keep her memories of the Wizarding world! I’m glad Crouch is firmly on Harry’s side. Thank god Fudge isn’t the Minister. I hope Ron and Hermione start dating. Love that Harry did wandless magic to get him down from the Levicorpus spell Snape cast. Can’t wait for the dueling club to start! :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 10 . 7/18
Shit. So the bomb with the radiation was strapped to Umbridge? But that’s not a radiation bomb. That’s just a shrapnel bomb. And Voldemort really resorted to Muggle technology? It’s so unbecoming of him. I hope nobody died. There must be some spell that can clean radiation or some spell that can be created. Also, the bomb was let off in the atrium, not the Department of Magical Law Enforcement. And it’s not like they can set up shop somewhere else.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 9 . 7/18
There’s still a vampire left. Lol. Loved how Harry took them out and helped the young Gryffindor boy. :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 8 . 7/18
So Hermione isn’t friends with Ron and Ginny? I hope she does! I want Ron to date Hermione! And for Harry to date Ginny! Hermione should know about the Order! Draco better shut his mouth. Yeah the way to become an Amiangus is to hold a Mandrake leaf under your tongue for a month and then under the full moon you have to say “animo anima animga Animagus.”
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 6 . 7/18
Uh oh. Well. There goes that plan! And Harry loves Ginny! He doesn’t see her as a sister! He sees Hermione as a sister!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 5 . 7/18
Where’s Hermione? I want Ron and Hermione together!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 2 . 7/18
Why don’t they question him under Veriatserum? And his aunt and uncle brought him on a holiday with them?
Dear author, would you mind me transfer your fiction into Chinese so that other Chinese HP fans can read it?Because your word is so amazing that I want to share this story to more people! I will show the source if I have the pleasure to translate your article。 I t does not matter if you are not allowed to。Finally,best regards for you!have a good time!
hello!I am a Chinese HP fans, and your fiction is so wonderful! I like it so much!
1,774 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »