Reviews for A Stranger in an Unholy Land
I am Aus chapter 4 . 8/11
There are so many things wrong i dont know where to start. Harry figures *everyone* including Voldemort is under a control spell and people are polyjuiced death eaters and there are still people like Kingsley he can trust? Wow
I am Aus chapter 2 . 8/11
Umm maybe Harry can be a bit more sensible
Blindguy95 chapter 17 . 6/27
Wow... I was on the edge of my seat the entire read! I really hope the 2nd and 3rd are as good as this!
darktardis.63 chapter 17 . 6/4
Why do I get the feeling he went to a DIFFERENT world, rather than back home?
moli chapter 17 . 5/28
Oh it was so interesting that I stayed up day and night to finish it... Super kudi fic...
Prince Pondincherry chapter 8 . 5/12
Marauder's Map, obviously
Prince Pondincherry chapter 7 . 5/12
Voldemort should have just done whatever to Harry when he fell asleep.
Really? You named the shop the Mary Sue?
Prince Pondincherry chapter 6 . 5/12
I like how you had the Room giving him things that didn't satisfy him. The clock showing the wrong time was clever.
I'm actually a little happy at the turn of events at the end, just because I wasn't looking forward to a story with Harry undercover.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 5 . 5/12
You said the Dementors left Azkaban, so why would Dumbledore say he didn't want to hand Harry over to the Dementors?
How does Harry still have the Umbridge scar but not other scars from his old life?
Wow, self-righteous, annoyed-at-Dumbledore Harry is just as annoying as dumb-Harry.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 4 . 5/12
Why would Harry think the DA even exists? Is he just being dumb, or grasping at straws? Maybe I'm just spoiled by thinking about these things all the time, but really, even if it's a ridiculous assumption, a parallel universe is a better idea than having no clue at all.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 3 . 5/12
I love the idea of James and Sirius knowing about a bunch of secret passages in the Ministry.
I hope things go well eventually, but of course that would be a boring story.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 2 . 5/12
Evil!Harry is just hilariously evil. Killing a nun just to get a disguise? Really?
Grrarrggh chapter 11 . 10/18/2015
Dumbles and the Order are worried something dangerous will happen at the party so Harry and Rose are allowed to go for some sort of cover. Then Rose, whose been constantly asking to be in the Order and taken more seriously, decides to be immature and stupid by getting fall down drunk? Harry should wipe her memories and send her to New Zealand. Everyone would be safer. Moron crowns all around.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Skip.
raelemrys chapter 17 . 9/4/2015
After the combined fight of the Ministry of Adults-Who-Rather-Depend-On-A-Boy-Who-Lived, the Order of the Headmaster's Chickens and the MUGGLES against Moldyshorts and the his Munchers, genocide ensued. The Muggles found magic very fascinating and started experimenting, hundreds of wizards and witches disappeared. Various Military agencies recruited magicals to fight their battles, another MUCH BIGGER WAR broke out. Exorcisms became rampant, spiels and protest against demons became popular. Wizards labelled as anti anything that is supposedly holy. An abomb was dropped in Diagon Alley and Moldyshorts along with his departed followers are laughing and enjoying the violence and drama in the afterlife. Dumbledork was greeted with the words "i told you so." by Moldy. Harry Potter watched his friends and family along with his daughters and sons killed, raped, experimented on, butchered and exploded. All for the "Greater GOOD".
1,641 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »