Reviews for A Stranger in an Unholy Land
This was incredible and wild
alfamky chapter 16 . 7/4
I read this twice. First 4 years ago, and then now, without realizing I'd read it twice until I tried to favorite this story and found that it had already been added to my favorite list.

I even went so far as to search high and low for all updates on "A Stranger in the Promised Land" on your Yahoo Group, in hopes of finding out how the original "dark harry" from the unholy land ended. Someone in the Yahoo Group was kind enough to organize all the chapters in a bundle. However, it was still "The Unholy Land" that left me with a deeper impression.

I really appreciate how you managed to keep everyone in character, despite the darkness of the plot. The confusion Harry experienced in the first chapters were, although frustrating at times, meticulously devised and added to the overall belivability of the plot. Thank you so much for taking the time and effort to create such a work of art.
Beynere4life chapter 11 . 6/14
After three nights of staying up really late reading this brilliant piece of art, I promised myself to go to sleep after this chapter, and now - Voldemort has been arrested?! NOOOO! How can you do this to me? This is almost the worst cliffhanger ever! (Ever heard of the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J Maas? The wait is killing me.)
I already know what I'll be doing during breakfast tomorrow :)
And thank you so much for including that "madness within" part, it's the favourite scene in my favourite HP movie, so I freaked out a bit...
Beynere4life chapter 4 . 6/11
Time for another review! It's quarter past one in the morning and I have to get up in 5 hours, but I'm pretty sure I'll read another chapter. This is just so awesome! My favorite sentence so far was when Voldemort was like "I smell opportunity... with my NOSTRILS!" I can't stop laughing about that! (even though it's an incorrect quote) But I'm really glad he has his nose back.
Beynere4life chapter 2 . 6/11
I only read the first two chapters and I'm already emotionally destroyed. Like, shattered. This is so so sooo good, but I need to go back and read more now...
"Samurai Sword"
It's always nice when a story conclusively shows off how shitty it is right in the first chapter. Saves time.
benjamin.r.tillson chapter 16 . 4/12
I appreciate in previous chapters that you don't like smoking. As a previous smoker I agree but I get the feeling you think quitting is easy and mental fortitude should be enough. It's not it's the hardest thing I've ever had to quit. It took help for me and it took a long time to reach where I could.

Enough of that though I love this story, thanks for your writing effort
I know this is like ten years too late and I hope its just the way the character remembers the incident but just in case it isn't. The woman that sued McDonald didn't do it on purpose. She also only sued to cover her medical bills but since McDonalds had several complaints prior to this about their too hot coffee the judge awarded her much more.
OH MY GOD. I want to steal this author's plot bunny, seriously. How do you come up with this stuff?
the characterization, plot, and research for this story is WILD. Incredible. A little rambly but it's soooo good.
holy smokes, this is really, really excellent. Prose does ramble a bit but this is one of the best storylines I've read EVER. Absolutely incredible.
kayanbe chapter 3 . 1/18
Very difficult to read. Very unrealistic behavior and rambling prose. I gave up at chapter 4. Too bad because the premise was good.
megacharizat chapter 16 . 1/7
an excellent story.
raging fire storm chapter 11 . 12/24/2017
it's 30 compressions and then 2 breaths...not 15 to 1... great story so far...albiet being a bit hard to follow at times
megacharizat chapter 8 . 11/22/2017
if someone says maroder, and then says map, and combines them, what does it become? it becomes the murroder map! that's what lilly is using!
1,700 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »