Reviews for A Stranger in an Unholy Land
Dumby95 chapter 4 . 4/19/2017
Good chapter, good fic but Harry is soooo Stupid
Dumby95 chapter 3 . 4/19/2017
ohoh poor stuupid Harry at the end!
Dumby95 chapter 2 . 4/19/2017
gooood chapter
Dumby95 chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
interesting!
ntalcenent chapter 17 . 3/10/2017
This was an adventure. Plain and Simple. Very interesting.
mugglesftw chapter 2 . 3/5/2017
Man you really need some paragraph breaks and to work on the flow of your writing. The idea is great and the content is actually good, it's just formatted poorly.
CringyCringe chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
I'm sorry, I couldn't make it through this story. I mean come on, Harry in no way can be that stupid, it's impossible. This story honestly makes me cringe, it's good quality when taking about the way it was wrote but when taking about how it was wrote it's kinda bad, at least to a Harry Potter freak like me.
SkepsisFF chapter 4 . 8/11/2016
There are so many things wrong i dont know where to start. Harry figures *everyone* including Voldemort is under a control spell and people are polyjuiced death eaters and there are still people like Kingsley he can trust? Wow
SkepsisFF chapter 2 . 8/11/2016
Umm maybe Harry can be a bit more sensible
Blindguy95 chapter 17 . 6/27/2016
Wow... I was on the edge of my seat the entire read! I really hope the 2nd and 3rd are as good as this!
darktardis.63 chapter 17 . 6/4/2016
Why do I get the feeling he went to a DIFFERENT world, rather than back home?
moli chapter 17 . 5/28/2016
Oh it was so interesting that I stayed up day and night to finish it... Super kudi fic...
Prince Pondincherry chapter 8 . 5/12/2016
Marauder's Map, obviously
Prince Pondincherry chapter 7 . 5/12/2016
Voldemort should have just done whatever to Harry when he fell asleep.
Really? You named the shop the Mary Sue?
Prince Pondincherry chapter 6 . 5/12/2016
I like how you had the Room giving him things that didn't satisfy him. The clock showing the wrong time was clever.
I'm actually a little happy at the turn of events at the end, just because I wasn't looking forward to a story with Harry undercover.
1,783 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »