Reviews for A Stranger in an Unholy Land
Prince Pondincherry chapter 5 . 5/12/2016
You said the Dementors left Azkaban, so why would Dumbledore say he didn't want to hand Harry over to the Dementors?
How does Harry still have the Umbridge scar but not other scars from his old life?
Wow, self-righteous, annoyed-at-Dumbledore Harry is just as annoying as dumb-Harry.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 4 . 5/12/2016
Why would Harry think the DA even exists? Is he just being dumb, or grasping at straws? Maybe I'm just spoiled by thinking about these things all the time, but really, even if it's a ridiculous assumption, a parallel universe is a better idea than having no clue at all.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 3 . 5/12/2016
I love the idea of James and Sirius knowing about a bunch of secret passages in the Ministry.
I hope things go well eventually, but of course that would be a boring story.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 2 . 5/12/2016
Evil!Harry is just hilariously evil. Killing a nun just to get a disguise? Really?
Grrarrggh chapter 11 . 10/18/2015
Dumbles and the Order are worried something dangerous will happen at the party so Harry and Rose are allowed to go for some sort of cover. Then Rose, whose been constantly asking to be in the Order and taken more seriously, decides to be immature and stupid by getting fall down drunk? Harry should wipe her memories and send her to New Zealand. Everyone would be safer. Moron crowns all around.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Skip.
raelemrys chapter 17 . 9/4/2015
After the combined fight of the Ministry of Adults-Who-Rather-Depend-On-A-Boy-Who-Lived, the Order of the Headmaster's Chickens and the MUGGLES against Moldyshorts and the his Munchers, genocide ensued. The Muggles found magic very fascinating and started experimenting, hundreds of wizards and witches disappeared. Various Military agencies recruited magicals to fight their battles, another MUCH BIGGER WAR broke out. Exorcisms became rampant, spiels and protest against demons became popular. Wizards labelled as anti anything that is supposedly holy. An abomb was dropped in Diagon Alley and Moldyshorts along with his departed followers are laughing and enjoying the violence and drama in the afterlife. Dumbledork was greeted with the words "i told you so." by Moldy. Harry Potter watched his friends and family along with his daughters and sons killed, raped, experimented on, butchered and exploded. All for the "Greater GOOD".
ender13sfd chapter 17 . 8/25/2015
Thank you for this story.
nanaeleanor chapter 12 . 8/23/2015
Totally implausible plot has suddenly emerged in the last couple chapters out of nowhere. And now we have an academic trusting a sixteen year old boy enough to commit treason? The story was fine and writing good, if in dire need of extensive editing, but many things are happening now that are too hard to swallow. Willing suspension of disbelief still requires some logic to the plot and characters choices. All these connections with Muggles isn't consistent with the Secrecy statutes that are nonetheless still mentioned. Harry walks away from the arguably most important interview ever with no one there for a debrief? Did we ever find out what Operation Black Watch was? Too many issues to list.
Fuck that chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
it's shit
Chim Cheree chapter 17 . 7/15/2015
Amazing story. Only one thing: I waited and waited and waited, but Harry never gave Frank those memories he wanted to give to him in chapter 11(? maybe, not sure). He thought about it once at a later point, but that was it. And for some weird reason, I was really looking forward to that. Anyway, not important in the bigger picture, I'm impressed you finished a tale like this, and really hope that one day you'll come back and finish the sequel.
Chim Cheree chapter 12 . 7/15/2015
I know you probably don't read these reviews anymore... what with being gone for some many years, but: Where the hell is Fawkes when he is needed?
Great story, at times your ramble a bit, but the plot is interesting and you keep me wanting to read more.
Diaspared chapter 17 . 7/10/2015
This series never finishing, more than anything else, is probably the saddest thing I can think of related to fanfiction I've read. Ruskbyte's stuff as well.

There are plot holes you could drive an oil tanker through, and some of the characters are goddamn terrible, but this is, for my money, the best set of stories on the entire damn site.
Musubi Kazesaru chapter 17 . 5/25/2015
Great story, I look forward to reading the sequel
Skepsis Forever chapter 17 . 5/21/2015
Amazing story and amazing end. I loved the story and favourited it. The only parts I was bothered by was the stretching of Tom's ultimate victory, but it was worth reading until the end. Looking forward to read the next story in this trilogy.
1,783 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »