Reviews for A Stranger in an Unholy Land
Bright1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Wow, this looks like it is going to be very good. I love 'Harry goes to an AU' stories, I ust started one_~ There arn't a lot of stories like this and I hope you update again soon! I also like the nice Long chapter. Keep up the good work!

Dawn
esocentric chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
Please update, this is great! Can't wait for the next chapter!
SailorChibi chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
At first I was a little confused, but as soon as you mentioned the Deatheaters I was like, "Oh, I get it now!" Pretty good story. I liked it. There's a lot of detail, and it's very 'real'.
RedMoonSky chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
this is a really good story. i love these alternate universe type of fics. very good job and update soon.
Gohan00 chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
very very good please update soon
Fabled Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
this is awesome! Please update soon!
HappyWoman chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
GREEAT STORY! CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! UPDATE SOON!
Midkemian chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Liked it so far. Ive read HP and the Emerald Sceptre in FictionAlley and I really love it. I think this fic is going to be great too, so Im looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Keep going and update soon,

kento
account chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
wow amazing story so far, please update very soon this is brilliant,
Sandra-Jo chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Great start of a story you have going here...can't wait to read more!
Aki chapter 4 . 11/27/2004
I LOVE YOU!
account chapter 4 . 11/27/2004
wow brilliant chapter, the plot is superb and the detail is amazing, I love the way that you really get into the charaters feelings, its so exciting I don't ever want the chapter to end. Can't wait for more, I am eagerly awaiting an update :o)
Willow Evenstar chapter 4 . 11/27/2004
This story is...wow. It's the most sincere AU story I have ever read. The Harry you portrayed is exactly how I would have imagined him if he found out that he was a Death Eater in a whole other universe and everybody thought he was working for Voldemort. It was brilliant. It was fantastic, and I cannot wait until you post your next chapter. I sincerely do. I hope you update soon, and take your time. You don't have to rush it.

~Emania