Reviews for A Stranger in an Unholy Land
IHaveDementia chapter 17 . 6/1/2020
Omg this is the best fic everrrrr! I loved it sm even though Harry was annoying in the beginning for being so fucking clueless.

You did a great job, it was amazing
Guest chapter 3 . 5/20/2020
Hahahaha this is really interesting but Harry's stupidity is getting on my nerves hahahaha
MEGADESK chapter 3 . 3/14/2020
I want to scream at Harry because he’s a toerag that keeps denying that he’s in anothe world
black.vega chapter 12 . 2/12/2020
Oh my god. That was brutal. So brilliant! I love the rising tension all the way through Crouch's office scene. Genuinely blew me away
elliott777 chapter 1 . 1/27/2020
It would be awesome if you could write a story about the original Harry from this AU. Keep up the good work man!
IronHair chapter 1 . 12/2/2019
Rereading
Cybergades chapter 5 . 11/7/2019
Much better. Things have toned down a bit and Harry's starting to act in character. If you ever decide to do an edit to the story, my only suggestion would be to tone down Chapters 3 and 4 a bit. Other then that you doing great. This chapter seemed to leap right off the page and that's exactly what you want from a good story.
Cybergades chapter 4 . 11/7/2019
First let me say i like the concept. The premise of the story is interesting and your first couple chapters were well written (only a handful of minor grammer issues).

That's where the praise has to end unforunately. This fourth chapter has been like pulling teeth reading. Your trying way to hard with the confused act that Harry is running with. I read your A/N at the bottom of the fourth chapter, and i agree that Harry wouldn't know that this was an alternate demension or anything like that. At least not at first. That said, you've given him about a hundred different clues that something was wrong in this chapter alone, not to mention everything thats happened in the last couple chapters. What's more this is Harry Potter from the end of the 5th book we're talking about here. he's been put through hell by this point in the series. He's dealt with the triwizard tournament, as well as a year with Umbridge, and he's just lost his godfather as well. All of this should make him more likely to realise something is up.

Instead he comes off as being about the most clueless person on earth. The confusion when he's first caught by the auror's and then again when he was in the hospital... those were perfect, they made sense. Likewise the interogation made sense as well, and you had him seem to catch on to some inconsistancies there as well. It seemed like he was realising something odd was going on, but then all of a sudden it's like he's just forgotten all of that and he;s back to being clueless again.

Then you've got his trial. That event would have made even the most stubborn person alive realise that something truly odd was going on. Harry has spent the last 5 years in the magical world, he's even dealt with time travel. he might not immediately jump to dimensional travel but he's going to realise that things are not as they seem, especially since every single person he's talked to that should know him and his life has repeatedly had no idea what he was talking about. At the very least he would have stopped after getting out of the ministry and tried to figure out what was going on.

My point is you've made him clueless. Harry has repeatedly shown himself to clever and able to puzzle these types of things out. Every year of his schooling has practically been a puzzle. Yet here, he just keeps doing the same thing over and over again. And what's up with the fight with malfoy on the train, he throws a clock over them and draws his sword... only to just stand there and wait for them to uncover themselves. yeah that makes perfect sense.

Anyways hopefully this is the last chapter with him acting like an idiot. I mean he'd have to be a moron to have not caught on to what's going on by this point. He might not know what caused it, or how he got there, but he's had everything but a giant neon sign spelling it out for him for the last couple chapter.s
Guest chapter 13 . 7/8/2019
Fantastic story but could you please correct the spelling of Gandhi. I don't care about spellings but as an Indian this is a bit insulting.
QoA113 chapter 3 . 5/6/2019
Loving this so far...
It's amazingly nice to have something partially set where you are: out in the middle of nowhere.
I used to take the A386 past Mary Tavy every day on the way to school.

-Queen of Assasins 113
QoA113 chapter 1 . 5/6/2019
I live on a farm near Okehampton.
I drive through Crapstone on a regular basis.
I have friends who live in Ottery St. Mary.
I used to go to Kelly College, Tavistock, which merged with another local school to become Mount Kelly.

-Queen of Assassins 113
wujuninja chapter 17 . 2/13/2019
seriously ...the light uses nothing but stunner. this is utter stupid. I guess police should fight with sticks vs guns makes sense
wujuninja chapter 7 . 2/11/2019
he fired 2 stunners against the death eater holy shit harrystunners wowo
wujuninja chapter 7 . 2/11/2019
harry is an idiot like how dumb can u be
wujuninja chapter 3 . 2/11/2019
how stupid can Garry getstill has no idea its an AU
1,783 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »