Reviews for Emma's Epilogue
OnFireGeek chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
aw. so sad, so real-sounding. i actually like emma. the perspective on this is simply wonderful. keep it up.
SongtotheMoon17 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Awww! I actually cried! And I don't even care for Emma that much! This was a lovely story! Keep it up! I hope you write another story!

Lots of Love!

TudorGurl43

P.S. Will u read and review. My story A New Life? Its a Henry/ Lucy story and te second chapter will be up soon!
wickedphoenix93 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I have to confess I've never been overly fond of Emma - she always seemed like the typical prety little wife, with the class and status that Henry was supposed to marry, but nothing really beyond that. I know she loved him and all, but I always wanted him to be with Lucy... Emma always seemed rather bland, in my opinion. BUT -

This was brilliant! I think you really captured her character (as much as I can imagine of it, considering said bias). It's definitely plausible and in-character and everything - I love it! And I have to tell you - as much as I adore Jekyll and Hyde, I've never been able to come up with an idea for a story until I read this. Thanks for the inspiration, I'll try and send you a link when I have my story posted :)

xoxo Ash
dryadsbubble44 chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
Wow, what character! Really good! I'm an Emma fan, and I really loved this story. Good job! D
Demon-In-Me chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Wow.
The Sabbit chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Oh thats so sad! I've just recently become obessed with the musical after taking the disks out of the library, and apparently there are differences that I didn't know about between versions. Like, in the conceptual 1994, Emma's name was Lucy, and John ended up shooting Henry instead of Henry stabbing himself. I want to see that play more than ever now, keep wirting, you have a great style!
FireFuryFlame chapter 1 . 10/28/2004
Beautifully written. A very haunting, though appropriate ending - I'm going to assume you did a little AU work on this fic, but it all fits. Yay, you have a fan!

~Twisty
Shaharazade chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Good Job! That was very well written. I have only one comment though: Didnt Hyde kill Lucy after she had recieved the note from Jeckyll telling her to leave so she would be safe?