Reviews for Tokomuki he Dixen: A Year at War
Totong chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Nice story Strider Itachi,I hope you continue this fantastic fanfict your been writing.I hope I see the other Tech Romancer popping out soon joins the chaos Anyways,keep writing.
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
I endorse this product and/or service.
kjaw dbjh chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
how do you find such random video games?i mean tech romancer sounds so chakkaish!
udlike2no chapter 4 . 3/21/2005
good ff. look forward to more. this so rocks my socks. love ya!
Gary chapter 3 . 7/24/2004
I loved this chapter just as much as the others but damn the person that came up with the cliffhanger it was just getting really exciting!
Cybaster chapter 2 . 7/22/2004
Again, pretty neat chapter, and better, too, although the battle ended a little too quickly (and the Hyper Fixer Cannon on the Experimental Dixens here behave a little bit too much here like those one-hit-kill-many Satellite Cannons in Gundam X ; ). Now, though, with so many Dixen units here I'm beginning to wonder if Halma and Raeed are going to make an appearance here somehow as Dixen pilots later on...anyway, keep going, I'm keeping my eye on this! In response to the two points:

a) If I ever find another Tech Romancer machine (IF ) I'll give that second storyline a try. Sorry, dude. _

b) Heh. I'm calm and collected, it's just that (at least in Nakato's first storyline) Cheng-Ming's role is still pretty beefy, so she can't be missed. Also, I like her, plus she (sometimes) pilots the Flight Booster that Dixen gains in Hero Mode, so...
Gary chapter 2 . 7/17/2004
Hey i liked this one even better than the first its freakin' awsome. Im hoping the next to come will be even better.
Guardian Hyperion chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Not bad, not bad at all. If only the Tech Romancer section had more fics like this one. I would hope that you continue this fic and keep up the good work in the future.
Cybaster chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Hey, this is pretty good! I'm a sucker for rare fandom fics ; but anyway. Other than a few minimal grammer mistakes, I can't see anything majorly wrong with the fic and am liking the plot thus far (it's nice to see /Kikaioh making an appearance, too...now, where's Pollin? D ). Two things that minorly irked me, though...

a) There's no indication that Nakato knew Yale at all, even though they fight each other in Stage 5, and Dixen's supposed to be a parallel to MSG. Yale's no Lalah Sune, after all...

b) Where's Cheng-Ming? I was hoping she'd at least get mentioned...
Gary chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Hey im not sure who this will be sent to, but it was bad F**kin' ass and i cant wait for the next chapter and the ones after it. I also cant think of a reason to improve this greatness nor why it should try to be improved( Its that f**kin' great to me).