Reviews for And baby makes ten
Radically-Red chapter 8 . 7/19/2008
OOhOOh

I have a question,

What happened to Hermione?

She's turned into dust.
yeah review chapter 7 . 6/23/2006
I grew to
la grammarina chapter 6 . 6/23/2006
Okay, it's a really good idea and a very nicely written fic, I think you have raw talent. But you have some small grammar problems. "Charlie’s arm looked like a better meal /then/ the whole chicken he was feeding them." When you're comparing two things it should be THAN. "eg. the sun is brighter THAN a torch". "Then" is only used in sentences like "Then they went to buy icecreams," or "first I was a blonde, THEN I dyed it red", or "My breath smells,""THEN have a tic-tac." It's describing a past or future action, usually.

You also say "there" instead of "their". "Their" is the possessive plural - you use it in sentences like "Their icecreams were melting", "All their children had red hair". 'There' is used more like "Where's the cat?Oh, over there."

Also, "where" instead of "were". I thought that was a typo but it came up a few times. "Where" is only used in conjunction with locations..."Where's the bathroom?" etc. "Were" is the plural past participle of 'is'. So you can say "They were very happy with their melting icecreams," but you can't say "They where very happy with there melting icecreams," because it makes no sense.
Sancontoa chapter 8 . 11/25/2005
Aww, that was such a cute story. I loved how you made it seem Harry was the father, I was sure he was... anyway great story, you are really talented! Keep it up!
Tez-gm chapter 8 . 7/15/2005
brilliant, 107! This is exactly why this ended up winning the 'best fic' award this year :D

kep up the amazing work *Remus is nodding beside me with that!*
Lucky-Racer chapter 7 . 6/17/2005
Aww _ A perfect ending to a wonderful story!

I meant to read this story ages ago, I really did..., I must have gotten distracted/cut short and had to leave, or some odd thing like that.. XD

I really liked how you made it clear that Ginny really did love Dean, or at least she was beginning to. It'd be kind of sad not to see them together, for Gawain's sake :P

All in all, this was a truly great story, and I'm sure many others like it as much as me! I hope to see more of your other stories :)

Update soon and keep writing!

~Lucky~
Ottawa Pagan chapter 8 . 4/17/2005
Interesting Story :)
dmhg chapter 7 . 3/29/2005
im usually a ginny/harry shipper but this was fab.
fishy fish chapter 8 . 3/14/2005
wow u are such a great writer. j.k. rowling will have a run for her money. keep up the good work
halfwayImagined chapter 5 . 3/12/2005
WOW. This story is awesomly awesome. Really. You should definatly keep writing, even though i haven't completely finished yet.

You Rock out loud.

~Alison
Insanity-of-the-owl chapter 8 . 3/10/2005
Squeal?
wackywerewolf chapter 8 . 3/10/2005
All I could say is "Aw..."

and...gods! Poor Harry! He got flamed and he's innocent! *laughs*

Hope to read more of your family moments ! they're great!
Stephanie Rae chapter 7 . 3/10/2005
THANK YOU FOR NOT KILLING GINNY, THE BABY OR HAVING DRACO BE THE FATHER! lol. Yes, i liked it, you need to work on your grammer, and there were some chappies that were awfully repetitive, but the story was great, kept me on the edge of my seat i daresay! lol
Bribles chapter 7 . 3/9/2005
HARRY WASN'T THE FATHER! YEA!

You have no idea how happy you made me when i read that Dean was the father, and Harry wasn't! I know that Hermione and Harry love eath other, and i know that Harry would never do anything like that, unless it was with Hermione.

Thank you for having it not be harry, but i do have a question. you are a great writer and very suspenceful nad clever, but how come you had harry act like he did if he wasn't the father? Did he know that Dean was the dad or was he just acting like that? if so, why?

Sorry with all of my questions, but i really wnat to know at least one of your secorets so my writing cna at least turn out about 1/10 as good as yours!

BL