Reviews for Tragic Beauty
AcidCash chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
fuck. i've read this so many times and it still brings the tears without delay. thanks for publishing it, its very very good
sophiesinlove chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
This is so sad. But so lovely!
musicwritinglover chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
that was beautiful

u really got into Gia's head
Nightcrawlerlover chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Wow. Gia's story is so sad. I feel bad for her. And her story taught me a lesson: never take drugs. They'll only destroy you.

Anyway, keep up your awesome, superb writing! :)
coincidental-kitten chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
This is really beautiful and telling of what she must have been going through. I could only imagine being in her position and you have summed it up very eloquently. It's very tragic and heartbreaking.
Pastry Star chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
It was pretty good, i LOVE the movie, but i think it should be more vague and descriptive, with more metaphors or whatever. i'm just one of those people.
MormonMafia chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
It might be stupid of me to say that i havent seen the movie yet, but i love this poem about her. it actually made me tear up. Great job.
My 3 Angels Lost in the Flame chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
I just watched this movie and so I read this. It is very well written, I love it!
FuckUImFabulous chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Beauty...The only word that can desribe the poem.
Mew Robena chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
This is 1 of the most beautiful poems I've ever read. U should rite more & put them on this sit. I haven't seen Gia yet but it's on TV all the time, I can just never find the time 2 c it when it's on! But I promise u I will. This is an AMAZING piece of riting. Beautiful.

Another reason I want 2 c Gia is because it stars Angelina Jolie aka Lara Croft Tomb Raider 9those r my fave movies & she is my fave person) I hope u like Angie 2. If she ever got 2 read it, I know she'd love it!

Lotsa Love from yur Loyal Fan,

Mew RobenaHolly Hawkins
Ashley chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
That was really beautiful
samantha65 chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
This is a beautiful poem. you are a wonder writer
CardboardCreative chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
my tragic beauty has defeated me?good .never saw the movie scared to be I LOVE ANGIE!and she's never decieved i know that what you wrote is great because,quite frankly,it outlines the whole biography of a movie for a take some asprin(don't mean to offend)the pain will i really dunno what im saying rite ,exellent poem.i'd like to see more of that.;)(p.s-ur writing skills sound like my cousin;way weird):P
greenglowchassis chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
jesus. so beautiful. i just saw the movie two days ago and though i teared up at the end, it took about 30 seconds after the movie was over for me to realize how powerful the film was. now it ranks number one on my list of saddest movies replacing seven.