Reviews for Comrades in Arms
dragonrider1234 chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
cute.
Katie chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
This was a really good story! You really had me going for most of it, I thought something horrable was going to happen. I was truely worried. It was a great ending though, and I enjoyed reading it!
Ice Dagger chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Beautiful writing style. You captured the characters well, you resolved everything and still had a nice witty ending - it's just awesome. You did a great job! (and I love your deviantart account, too. I just added it to my watch.)
FlowerofAdversity chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
This is by far the best Swat Kats fanfiction I have read.

Exceptionally done. * You are an exceptional writer !

Keep the superb fictions coming, my friend !
ThexUselessxMule chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
VERY good story. I could hardly find any mistakes (perhaps some grammar mistakes, but hey, everyone have those).

T'is nice to see that there are talented writers that make Swat Kats fanfics. Keep up the good work.
Intergalactic Queen chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
I like it. -
Max Evelyn chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
This is a wonderful story, good work.
Majin Videl chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
That's cool! I wrote one to SWAT Kats, but it's really sketchy, you actually went into details, and I like that.
Jordanna Morgan chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
Excellent work. Refreshingly real, well written, and true to character. Sai Am is great, too. Please do write more SWAT Kats!
xenowriter chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
I really loved your story! It was awesome! I write SK fic myself and I need to again! Keep up the awesome work!
Adrienne D chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Thank you for making the effort to write something of quality! And damn high quality, at that. The "maturity" (as you put it) in this piece really stands out amongst the inane babble that has inundated ffn. Your portrayals of both Chance and Jake (particularly Chance) were original while still clearly in character. I appreciate the fact that you took the time to flesh them out. And Sai Am and her lovely daughters felt just as real as the original characters. I also enjoyed how you took an idea that's probably not the most innovative one out there are spun it at a rather avant-garde angle. Very refreshing! It's nice to know, too, that there are *some* people out there who pay attention to the mechanics of writing. I only found one or two grammatical errors - and then those were very minor. Thank you for brightening my day and reminding me that the world of SK fanfiction is not so doomed to the terrible fate of rampant Mary Sue-ism, grammar homicide, and blatant disrespect for the characters as I once thought!
Magada Bridger chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Me thinks me gets to do the first comment dance here, ya? *dances*

That was very good. Especially Sai Am. I'm impressed. Keep going.