Reviews for Hearts Held Captive
dela490 chapter 6 . 12/22/2008
Hello! I love your story and its dark side. Is Kurama going to achieve killing Botan? Or else. Please update soon.
xmutedx chapter 2 . 9/14/2008
I like the dark edge to this very much. :)
kb chapter 6 . 12/26/2006
0_o another chappie plz
Kioji chapter 6 . 8/14/2006
Omg, I was going through my email and I ran across this! I love your work, and I've been waiting a long time for this! My favorite quote is, "Either fight for it or give up," from my grandmother's friend. I heard her on the phone, giving my granny some advice. It stuck with me. Ok, good work!
Smexy Kitten chapter 6 . 8/9/2006
yet again, another fantastic chapter! i can't wait to see what they are going to do to retaliate for botan, lol. and my favorite quote was towards the end of this chapter when hiei was trying to warn kurama about being careful. i can tell that chapter 7 is definitely going to hold my interest for a long time to come, lol...

ps. i'm sorry that i didn't leave a review sooner. my family and i were visiting relatives for a month in haiti.
Read chapter 6 . 8/5/2006
soon! (-)\/Peace out!
MysticOmega chapter 6 . 7/29/2006
(gawks, faints, wakes up) Oi. Wow. Just wow. You updated...

This chapter was fantastic! Although, Kurama and Botan's talk was a bit odd. But in a good way. Except, for the fact that he never told her his name. O.o Oh well. Can't wait to see what happens next.
MiaHime chapter 6 . 7/28/2006
Wait! So Kurama doesn't know who he's suppose to kill? I mean I think he's suppose to kill Botan, but when he introduced herself, he didn't seem to realize. I just looked bact at chapter two and it only said to kill a ferry girl who brings missions to the spirit detectives, but not the identity of the ferry girl. So how is Kurama suppose to kill someone he doesn't even know by name? It's sad though; they met on friendly terms, but I have a feeling it won't end that way. Will he be willing to complete his mission? His mother and Hiei's sister's life is at stake, so even if it pains him inside, he would probably follow through his mission. But if he did complete his mission, how will your story go along? But if he fails, then...? Anyways, I hope your next update is sooner than later.
kahuffstix chapter 6 . 7/28/2006
yes you are evil for for not updating but i can forgive you because it was good. i liked this. please add more soon.
Kaori-Angel chapter 6 . 7/28/2006
Please update soon! I loved this chapter and Botan reminded me of a cute little girl! They make a good couple and I can't wait to see what happens! Thank you!
Violetta-Night Butterfly chapter 6 . 7/28/2006
Wow! I really like this story! It's very unique, and I hope you'll update soon! _
Animoon chapter 6 . 7/28/2006
AW! They are so cute together!

I loved the whole thing! I really liked the conversation between Kurama and Botan. Botan sure makes it hard to kill her, huh? She just has such a likeable and friendly personality! It makes it so much harder for Kurama to kill her now.

Please do update soon! This is one of the best unfinished KB stories right now and I want you to keep it going!

Favorite quote..."I'm sorry to disappoint you, but this isn't a singles bar"- thats the funniest one anyway. I also liked Hiei's speech about being taken because they were strong and staying because they are weak. Very cool

update soon

Kuon chapter 6 . 7/28/2006
*walks up to authoress and glares at her* how long has it been since you've updated? _ you better continue updating or I won't be a very happy camper! *sticks out tongue*
Royal blueKitsune chapter 6 . 7/28/2006
*smiles* They seem to have hit it fast. I'm just sorry that Kurama will have to disappoint Botan very soon when he reveals his true purpose!

windmill chapter 6 . 7/28/2006
hurray your back!) now don't ditch us anymore, ayt? )