Reviews for Behind the music
Guest chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
freakin hilarious btw youre not alone in da eighties i look like i should be in foreigner and suggestion put raven on bass guitar! sheesh!
Emerald-Mistress chapter 3 . 7/31/2005
Very wierd, but fuuny! I like it so far! And that somebody told me that you had a boyfriend who looked like a girlfriend, thats Somebady told Me By the Killers, I LOVE THE KILLERS!Anyways good story so far.
SugarDevil chapter 3 . 7/16/2005
I love the idea of raven being the lead singer, i've heard that the person who does Raven's voice is a good singer, so Raven probably has it in her. This is really funny, I can't wait for more. Lol, I like Slade in your story, he's very...well he's very...I don't have a word for it but he's somthing alright. can't wait for more

Lots of love

Kris
Bitofbadwinter chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
Funny! poop huh? lol update soon!
daniel chapter 3 . 1/10/2005
make the chapters longer and put in a little more detail and it will be a good story.
Furor Paxx chapter 3 . 9/28/2004
Y-you misspelled my name... Oh well. I'm over it.

This chapter actually would fit in well if you introduced the setting a little, for instance, where is the lair and what Slade looks like. Also something went wrong between when you typed the story and when you uploaded it, because there are weird symbols before all of the quotation marks.
zerodog43 chapter 3 . 9/12/2004
HAHAHA! I hate Terra! I liked this chapter a lot! If you hate Terra, you should read my story, Raven's Flight. Terra is fat and likes KFC! Teeheehee! God chapter! The best yet! Please update soon, this story is interesting!
zerodog43 chapter 2 . 9/12/2004
I liked that! Wow, that song by the Killers 'Somebody Told Me' is the best song EVER! I listened to it about eight-hundred times today lolz! Good story!
zerodog43 chapter 1 . 9/12/2004
Very nice...I like it...I like it a lot!
Silvy chapter 3 . 9/2/2004
hello me again! U liked my sugestion!do wateva u want with it!that chapter cracked me up!rocks 2 poop funny!i dont like terra that much,bibi gr8 story!
Meeeeeeeeeeeee chapter 3 . 8/19/2004
BACO BACON BACON BACON BACON BACON! I LUV BACON!
Instant Coffee chapter 3 . 8/18/2004
Ermph! I wanted to review sooner, but oh-so-conveniently had problems... "heavy traffic" and what not. *rolls eyes*

DUDE! Argh, if only those stupid Â's didn't get themselves in the way...but that didn't hinder the hilarity at all! _

ROFLMAO! best sums up this, and all of, the chappies! Dude! DOG POOP! That's too much! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Wow...oh, and the Hulk/Barbie...OMG, where do you come UP with this stuff? What is your inspiration! I MUST KNOW! You're so friggin' funny! I only hope that you write more freaky fun adventures for the awesome possum TT's in the future! For now, though, I await your next update! _
Elisa-Krane chapter 3 . 8/15/2004
Yes I did like it, it's funny... "Shall we bombard their house with poop?" lol Terra's having problems controlling her powers again...
S. Giovanni chapter 2 . 8/13/2004
I had another idea! Have Beastboy play guitar and Starfire play drums!
Silvy chapter 2 . 8/2/2004
wow its cool u know mayb u should get them 2 sing there own theme song have star and raven b ami and yumi of puffyamiyumi and the boys play instruments have a gig at a club a record company person is at the club wen they perform and get them a deal and then they r famous then the happy heros get jelios and try to compete. meanwile slade comes bak and no1s there 2 save the city and u can go on from there k (and no offense but i read your profile and the starfire joke is "how many ocarents does it take 2 hogie a morflark?finbar" k just some friendly corection)great story keep it up k u dont have 2 use my suggestion(i doubt that u will anyway)so bi (wow this is the longest review ive ever written)keep it up k keep written k bi

-silvy WOW THIS IS A GREAT STORY hope this helps 4 all the lak of reviews hehe