Reviews for Brittle
Alaidh chapter 12 . 7/11/2003
This was great. I really enjoyed it. Thanks.
Alaidh chapter 2 . 7/11/2003
This is great so far. I don't know how I missed it before. One nitpick though:

Logan wondered if she knew how much sleep he had lost over her since they had met, and as he was forming an excuse, another yawn escaped, and he allowed Max to take the handles of his wheelchair and steer him towards the bedroom.

Logan has no handles on his chair, nor would he allow Max to push him.
Alexa chapter 2 . 8/28/2001
Great story!
Katana2 chapter 12 . 7/2/2001
Oh that was just wonderful. And I really got a kick out of the last line: "Come on, Eyes Only, let's go save the world from waffles."
BlackWolf chapter 12 . 5/19/2001
I enyoyed this series very much, your Gen character was very interesting and I enjoyed her. I liked how you built the thing about Logan discovering that he would have to escape with Max to protect her, and how he was willing to sacrifice Eyes Only to do it, that was a good characterization on Logan because I'm betting he would have felt that he needed to do that. Lastly, I like how you didn't have Max and Logan wake up in bed together in the Epilogue, because that's how so many people would have just written it, but I like how you stalled on the whole Max/Logan love thing, and left it to us readers to imagine how it would roll.
Brynn McK chapter 12 . 5/10/2001
A very fitting ending. What can I say, I like it when loose ends are tied up. Logan's reaction-in fact, Logan in this chapter in general-is charmingly just on the edge of confused. Very cute. Gen's lecture to Max is well-warranted and well-written. My only quibble is I'd like to hear a little more of their argument instead of just that Max doesn't want to remember it, but that's only because the little bit we get is so well-done. And if I were in your position, I wouldn't really be going back and changing anything at this point-the beast is done, pat yourself on the back. The result is wonderful. I hope, even though there won't be any sequels to this (and I don't think there need to be), you'll be writing more. I'm looking forward to it.
Brynn McK chapter 11 . 5/10/2001
And at long last I get around to reviewing the last bits of this story, which I read and enjoyed a couple of weeks ago... I love the "smoldering, fretful kind of dark." One of those phrases that doesn't make much logical sense but conveys a world of meaning all the same. Nicely done. And though I still don't think that Logan would demagnetize the disks (I'm really ridiculously stubborn), having read the final chapter I know why you did it, and it works well. It's nice to see a Max and Logan who can believably admit their feelings for each other; you did a good job with that, and it's not easy. Plenty shippy enough to result in warm fuzzies, but not saccharine. I liked it. :)
red ghost chapter 12 . 4/26/2001
one of the best story's i've read

's
Angela Evens chapter 12 . 4/21/2001
I saw that you'd reviewed one of my fics, and I'd read this one on the MB . . . I reread it here, and I must say you did a fabulous job! :)
Keri chapter 12 . 4/20/2001
Wonderful last chapter!
Felina chapter 12 . 4/20/2001
This was great!

but, I don't remember giving you suggestions about it...

I don't see any reveiw except the one where I said it was a good story,

did you e-mail the wrong authoress?

This was a very interesting story, it would be cool if you wrote a sequel telling what happened to Gen, Gen is a masterpeace, I mean, she's got two backrounds, she's got problems, but you don't focus on them too much, she's not perfect, she's so... real!

This is a great story!

**adds story and author to favorites**
kristy chapter 12 . 4/20/2001
Great story! Loved it!
aromagik chapter 12 . 4/19/2001
And we had just as much fun reading it! You're awesome - thanks for the killer fic, EM!
Aquila1 chapter 12 . 4/18/2001
Well done all around. I can completely relate to stories running away from you. I'm dealing witha little moster of my own right now. All in all you did a great job. The story was engaging and Gen made you want to care about her. I also understand you not wanting to do a sequel. Some endings are better left alone. Looking forward to your next endeavor.
Nevermore chapter 12 . 4/18/2001
Well, all the loose ends were tied up extremely well, but rather than seem overly contrived, it worked. This has been one of the better stories I've read on the site, and as I indicated earlier, I'll miss keeping up with the chapter updates. I guess I'll save more detailed comments for an email, though, so that I stop eating up space on the review screen with my reviews (which sometimes get long enough to deserve chaters of their own, I think). But once more, nice job. I look forward to your next nice, short piece. :)