Reviews for Try
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Hmm the way you wrote it was confusing, but it was kinda nice.
Katanari chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
That was... I don't know. Simply amazing. Just... wow.

The intensity, the... trueness of Gaara's and Lee's thoughts, feelings, *personalitys*... I...

I FREAKIN LOVED IT. Yes, yes I did. I read it first on tentativeDOTnet and then saw you had a fanfictionDOTnet page, so I caould review! Not that this is much of a review. But still. I can add it to my favourites.

The ending made me smile. Daisies. _

PS: I don't know why this doesn't have more reviews. It should.
SpontaneousDefinate chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Wow..this story was laughed, I cried, wow...
AiriKatsu chapter 1 . 11/18/2006

This is realy a piece of work... Actually... I think I saw a piece of artwork that resembled some of your scenes.

The characterization was priceless.

In all honesty, I'm amazed, it was hard to decipher in the beginning, but the odd threads of thoughts that seemed to weave through the whole fiction is suiting somehow.

toytoy chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
I was tottaly geeting into that, and then when the end came, i was like I know i didnt go through all that drama and not get a decent love making scene!

then i read the subtext, I gotta go check it out, awsome chemistry.

I love how CraZy Garra is and Rock Lee is adorable!
apey chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
I ... love... you!
Midnight-sama chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
I loved it and I'm happy that you went past the good guy pose with Lee. I enjoyed seeing all the emotions Lee and Gaara showed and in the future I hope that Gaara is a lot nicer to the people that he likes, for his sake and theirs.
Dreaming Spire chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Ack. Love it. Can't even describe it any more than that.
Rhylin Sweet chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
I really like this fic. Im glad i had the pleasure of reading it. its awesome. So IC and the scenerios were just WOW. the ending BLEW ME AWAY. I really love this thing u got going.
PrincessofTennis05 chapter 1 . 11/11/2005

I just recently started reading GaaraxLee fics...they are so cute together ...and i've been searching the internet for as many fanfics as possible. I liked your story, it was different and original and you gave Lee a different personality which I liked. You are a avery good writer and you should continue writing more GaaraxLee fanfics because there aren't enough around. .

P.S Yashamaru is male. Just to let you know. He is Gaara's uncle. .
Andartha chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
LOL. "Examine Gaara as he’s pulled forward like a broken battle cruiser by a tugboat that has billowing clouds of steam puffing out of it regularly." That's one hell of a picture. Liked this story. Lee might be clueless most of the time, but somehow he just keeps hitting the right buttons!
Ms Monypeny chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
I loved your description and use of 'interesting' symbolisms. It actually made sense, as opposed to the random 'hey let's just through them together because of the whole eyebrow situation' thing. Nice work! d_b
Trowa no Miko chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Someone drew a fanart for this and it enticed me to read. I like your narrative. Haha! “…naturally stupid… With a bad haircut.” Love the imagery of Gaara being a broken battle cruiser and Lee a tug boat. Adorable! Yay! Sasuke torture. Hehe… Go Naruto! Aw… I want to hug Lee. Poor Lee… And poor Gaara. I’d be his friend. You’re starting to convert me to a GaaraxLee shipper. That’s really something considering I’m a huge fan of NarutoxGaara. Just a note ‘cause I thought the same thing: Yashamaru’s a guy. Doesn’t look it, ne? But then neither did Haku. Well, overall this was a beautiful fic. I’ll have to read your lj version when I find the time and if I actually remember. You’ve turned me on to LeexGaara. It’s not bad. Great job!
Ananaka chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
This was so EXCELENTLY written, it cannot be explained in words, btu I love Gaara and Lee! _ GREAT job. And I wanted to give criticism...but I can' thanks a lot!

Anyways, excellent job!
greenbean1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Hot DAMN I love this fic! It's awesome! Hilarious and then chilling at the same time.