Reviews for Nine Years
VillainousBanette chapter 25 . 3/25/2014
More Please Story's Great And I love the Paring Please More Please. I want more so much that
dani24ela chapter 25 . 11/20/2013
sigue la historia porfavor me encanta :)
Sakura Trees chapter 25 . 10/6/2013
Omg! Finish it
TwilightxTanzie chapter 25 . 9/21/2013
Ah I must say this is one of my favourite SetoxSerenity fanfics. I've waited years for an update haha. I get that life gets busy and all but I do hope one day you are able to add more to it. I'm dying to know how it ends lol :)
emerald serpent chapter 25 . 8/21/2013
can you please finish the story i love this story and i must figure out what happens at the end.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/9/2013
I'm sooooooooo happy that you wrote more chapter. If u continue this story and finish it this will be FANFIC everrr
Kingdom's Oathkeeper chapter 25 . 5/1/2013
PLEAS UPDATE FAST! This is amazing! I. No you have to do more! Pleas this is awaome!
Kari chapter 25 . 12/3/2011
hey are you going to make more chapters cause i loved this movie and can u actually believe that my name is Kari
tanzie chapter 25 . 6/13/2010
Please review i love this story!
stardust2 chapter 25 . 4/18/2010
can tou please finish 9 YEARS. its really good!
xJordannn chapter 25 . 4/6/2010
Oh my gosh, I LOVE this story so much...please update sometime soon...I really want to know what happens next...I love how there's more & more Silentshipping moments in the latest chapters ! :3
Princess Nella chapter 25 . 6/28/2009
it was cool you really should write more
othchick11 chapter 25 . 6/18/2009
I absolutely love the story so far! Please update soon! I'm dying to know what happens!
Kade27 chapter 25 . 4/14/2009
omg i loved this. its too bad you never finished
Bet-sama chapter 22 . 11/17/2008
PLIS when are you going to update this story! i wanna see what comes next!

continue