Reviews for The Platform
Helena Black chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
so sweet! congratulations!
Daisy Pennifold chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
So I've had this in my favorites list forever. I just wanted to congratulate you on writing part of Deathly Hallows for JK! ;-) I hope you get royalties!
squeejeefaxmachine chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
.god. THIS IS POSSIBLY THE BEST PIECE OF WRITING I'VE EVER READ! the whole...atmosphere u gave off.. it was just incredible. amazing. i read this, and was like, holy shit, why isn't this published! its outstanding! i love it!creepy as this may sound, this practically redefined my idea of death. i just lovelovelove it! write more!show the world!

p.s. could u possibly e-mail me about how to get my own account and add my own writing on
leannie123 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
hello there

great chapter it was so deep and sad but happy at the same time ( i know i an babbling just ignore it)

leanne
Lexie-H chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
thats so touching. i have a story a bit like this too - its a lovely idea isnt it?
corny sloth chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
This brought tears to my eyes.
Absurd Insanity chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Wow...just...wow. I'm still too stunned (definitely in a good way) to review properly. Just know that it was really good in a metaphysical sense. Props to you!
q.thews chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
A foggy sad happy story.

Ciao!
Redpolkadots chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Wow. I really enjoyed this. The concept is creative. And your story is very aptly described as "sad dark blue fluff", or whatever you said in your summary. :)
scowlingpixie chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
Aw now my mascara's running and I'm not quite sure why. Your story really just grabbed me. I had a loved one pass away just recently, and, well, I'm not sure, but this just made me feel good and optomistic. I really loved this fic, and although both James and Lily passed away, I loved it how they could be together. Good stuff.
Angela chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
That was beautiful. Your language was so articulate and wonderful; your ideas even more so - it's such an emotional piece of writing. -sniff- I love the emphasis you put on them dying together. Exquisite.
EClaire W chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Wow. Just...wow. That is one impressive bit of writing.
Not Your Ordinary HP Fan chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
*sniff sniff*

This is the saddest fic I have ever read, but very well written at the same time...wow. I would never have been able to write something like this, so emotional.

I miss Lily and James. It's the oddest thing, but they deserved more life and Voldy robbed them of it. At least, like your story enforces greatly, they died together. Yup.

Thanks so much for writing this!

~Runa
Telemachos chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
That is SO beautiful. I loved the bit about not knowing where the train goes afterwards and how he couldn't remember exactly who she was... absolutely stunning.
clap your hands say claire chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
I'm ashamed to admit it, but I'm actually crying. If I didn't have such a good knowledge of my keyboard I wouldn't be able to type. That was really sad. Every time I think of Lily and James I feel sad. It's really quite gay of me, seeing they are two fictional characters.
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »