Reviews for An Unknown Place
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Crying forever.
Tegi chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I'm glad I had my tissue box right next to me! Aragorn-dying stories are always sad, but until now, I'd never seen one in this style before. Congratulations on a story well written.
Elf of Eryn Lasgalen chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
*wails*

This was good. Very good. It made me feel queer. I get this weird pang inside me and feel like crying. Aragorn-dying stories tend to do that. But strange feelings aside- you, my dear, are an extremely talented writer. Go you!

Elf :)
aliben chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This made me cry. So bittersweet, but the end cannot be avoided for long...
CC.V.RG chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Oh my gosh, this story is so sad! ); poor legolas and aragorn...most people dont realize that loving a mortal through strong friendship is as trying as loving a mortal as your soul-mate. Legolas and arwen had to go through much of the same thing-letting aragorn go-but in the end, they had different reactions. The pain was so intense for legolas that he chose to sail; but arwen chose to stay on earth. Both of their loves for the same mortal man was the thing that eventually chose their fate for them...ok, wait, im going *way* too deep into this (it's actually a favorite topic of mine, if you couldnt tell already). But then again, from the afterwords on your FEE trilogy, i would say that you and i are sort of alike in that rambling sense (and yeah, i loved every one of your afterwords!) Alright, whatever: bottom line is, loved the story! Very touching!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Wow. Thank you for keeping this up for so many years. It's heartbreaking and beautiful. Again, thank you for sharing this.
caaro chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Relly, truly amazing. Had me in tears.
LisaG16 chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
*sniff!*
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
A great story. Very well written.
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
well, that one made me cry! very well done.
crystal-rose15 chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
This was just absolutely beautiful. Wonderfully simple and complex all in one. For those of us who believe in the great friendship between Legolas and Aragorn, even though Tolkein never wrote much of it, this is a fantastic expression of the intricacies of their long relationship. Absolutely amazingly written. Well done!
kaitokitty chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
Sweet.
Girlie G chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
how sad! but very well written and a touch of humor! excellent work.
spiritstallion chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
pretty good
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
You need to add a tissue warning to this. This is a beautiful oneshot. Perfect. I've never read it this way, but it's the best possible way for them to have said goodbye.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »