Reviews for A sorrow shared
Dr. Monster chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
cute
MoxyFromTheRoxy chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I think what I love most about it is that it's completely The Weekenders. Characters are in check, you didn't have some sort of weird love thing happening between Lor and Tino that couldn't ever happen.

After all they're like twelve, thirteen. Love isn't really on the menu, more like crushes I'd say.

Even Tish was perfect, she seems like a hard character to get, she's just so smart. :p

All in all I loved it.
gadrak-the-forbidden-one chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
It's good, I think it would have been better if Lor and Tino sort of had like a moment where they realized they had each other in a "more than friends" way. You should keep going, in a story arc that has them get together.
heartsinlove51 chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
good one!
some1 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
wow-im amazed really suprised

the show is about 4 12 year old friends-so automaticaly(this is the realy show) u cant have any siriouse romance- i mean really THERE 12!

but they can have crushs

and thats wut u did u had there crushs. u didnt have them in high school-u didnt do some romance thing with tino and lor. heck-u kept there personalitys like THERE personality. tino is the sarcastic nice guy-and lor is a bit bossy athletic...well tuff strong "ill take u down if i have to" sort of girl.(lor is my fav character)wut i like best is i felt like i was reading the actual show-i didnt feel like i was reading a fanfic but the real shows script

that was definatly what i liked best-it was like the show(u also did a gr8 job on the spelling AND tish lol)

p.s. there was only 1 little error-but it was really small

u did a gr8 job

and all thuogh it may not sound like i reveiw any sort of thing like this(and its by my will)its either cuz it was so bad i wanted to let them know this-or b/c it was so bad. theres a bigger chance that it was SO bad then so good. and urz was definatly so good

all starz
Didjargo chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
Hello, I felt that since you have graced my first WFF with so many optimistic reviews, it only seems fair that I do the same. When I first started reading this story, I didn’t like the flow of it- namely because of the screen play format and the fact that it was translated from German. But once I got the feel for it I found it quite enjoyable. I really like that although you dealt with such things as dating and love & loss, you managed to keep it within the innocence of the TV series, and you didn’t really pry into any ridiculous Tino/Lor romance, keeping things nice and platonic even in the conclusion. Which is good, because I’m a Tino/Tish fan myself. It almost felt like it could be one of the 10 minute episodes. And you pegged the personality of Tino’s Mom better than I have. I see that this is your only WFF, and as of 5 days ago, it is a year old. But I still hope that you enjoy this review.
BeeKay84 chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
'Kay, sorry for reviewing my own story. *lol* But before you wonder about Undómiel's review, she's a friend of mine and therefore, she wrote her review in German. What she said means:

"Good story! Though I've seen the series (The Weekenders) only a few times, I think you portrayed it really well!"
Und chapter 1 . 8/14/2004
Gute Geschichte! Ich hab die Serie zwar erst ein paarmal gesehen, aber ich finde du hast es echt gut getroffen!

lg, Undómiel
Mental Patiant 16 chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
i love the weekenders and i think this story was excellent i could see this as an episode.
hrhobo chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
This is excellent. Almost like a real episode. It was fluent too. And it wasn't so fluffy that, which I find good for this fic. No making out and no "suddenly in love" thing. Wonderful.
Attic Man chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
This was a pretty good story. Smooth, coherent, and amusing. It's good to have another piece of Weekenders fan fiction out and about. The more the better. Once again, this was a nice little story that I found quite entertaining. Keep up the good work.
Lord Malachite chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Not a bad little story. It has lots of cute moments. I wasn't so sure about the Tasha/Thompson thing, but it didn't ruin the story for me. It's not a bad non-date for Tino and Lor either! ;)

There were very few translation problems, and I felt like your grasp of the English language was smooth. I would encourage you to translate any other stories you might have, I'd be interested in taking a look.

Thanks for all your fabulous reviews of "Awakening" man, one good turn deserves another!