Reviews for Fly Away
Jaycie Victory chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
Okay, I kind of love this ending but I'm left with a lot of questions: they're leaving Sunnydale? And the Master's still alive? How does Giles know there's another slayer? They never knew about Kendra. Never knew Buffy 'technically' dying would mean another is called. Thoughts thoughts thoughts...
Jaycie Victory chapter 5 . 10/14/2014
I think you accidentally replaced chapter 4 - there's a lot of info missing and chapter 3 is posted twice. Shame.
Jaycie Victory chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
You're doing a great job of fleshing out the hard!Buffy we only saw glimpses of.
Jaycie Victory chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
she's been molded in submission much the same way I have. We just reflect it differently.

Great line. Very intriguing premise.
Smittenwhenbitten chapter 6 . 10/9/2010
Finally she takes advantage of that first death! Great story.
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 10/17/2005
Cool. Catch ya on the flip side.
Malakhim chapter 2 . 4/21/2005
Absolutely brilliant take on the 'wish'-verse. I have always been intrigued by the world they showed us in that episode, so thank you so much for expanding it!
The Sailor Earth chapter 4 . 12/30/2004
This was chapter three all over again. Where is chapter 4?

Sailor Earth
miss-ange chapter 6 . 8/4/2004
aww cuteness! angel buffy love... sigh.. how could u not get enough?
tankbbg chapter 6 . 7/26/2004
Uh...cute? It was kinda hard having to read about their starined relationship, but you have pulled it off! I congraduatle you!
ba always chapter 6 . 7/25/2004
hey, great story! loved your characterisations of wishverse buffy and angel! only problem i have with the story is probably the ending - i dunno, to me, it just ended so suddenly, and it was too open-ended (which was probably the ending you were going for... but anyways) and i like having a sense closure. but it was a great story nonetheless!
Queen Boadicea chapter 6 . 7/24/2004
Well, as endings go, this one qualifies as semi-romantic. However, I'd like to know what happened to the Master. Did Buffy recover and kill him or did Angel track him down and do the job?
Queen Boadicea chapter 4 . 7/24/2004
Oops! You posted the same chapter twice.
Britt chapter 6 . 7/24/2004
I enjoyed that story very much are you going to continue on with this story?
fischergirl chapter 2 . 7/16/2004
Awesome chapter! Please update soon!