Reviews for Stranger Things Have Happened
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
ooooohhhhhhhhhhh BUSTER SWORD! is it cloud, zack? (from ff7) squall? (ff8) ooooooooooo is he your own guy?
Kairi.Ratten chapter 9 . 11/29/2009
aaw, someone(a certain stinking half-guado) is really dissapionted(or pissed off XD ) that he couldn't make that show he planned XD

great story, I love Rikku being in the group the whole time

and Arek sure is really interesting :)
silentshadow55 chapter 24 . 7/10/2009
loved the story definitley a favourite

great work

anyway all the best

Avarenda chapter 24 . 5/3/2009
beautiful. you actually had me crying a little at the end.
FADMHood chapter 24 . 7/22/2008
Simply great! one of the best i have ever read.
BlackRose2009 chapter 24 . 6/17/2008
woah! I LOVE this story. Good job!

-Alexa xD
random citizen 1 chapter 13 . 5/26/2008
I really enjoy your story! it is definitely one of the better OC stories that i've read.

The attack comes from Tales of Symphonia, right? It's Collete's attack.

Genis' indignation attack is my personal favorite, though.
anbu713 chapter 22 . 5/5/2008
Man, I have to go back and reread this whole story. I'm totally lost as to what's going on xD I do know one thing though... Arek's new sword? Its a zanpakutō, and from the sounds of it its most likely Hyōrinmaru, the strongest of the ice-type zanpakutōs and wielded by Toshiro HItsugaya, leader of the Tenth Division of the Gotei 13.

*coughs* anyway, glad to see you enjoy bleach as well! *heads off to re-read the story* .'
Joeseph4 chapter 21 . 8/14/2006
I just read this story and I think it is awesome. please try to update and at least finish this soon. I like the idea of a sequel myself, but the decision is yours.
bradw316 chapter 21 . 8/10/2006
So far a nice sweet story keep going man, wonder how bittersweet the ending's going to be when three of the character head to the farplane instead of two and two of those unsent have girl's they're leaving behind.
Mercsenary chapter 21 . 6/29/2006
an unsent interesting
Arsenel chapter 21 . 5/29/2006
Whoa this has been long but excellently done.

I really did enjoy the action and romance, you done a good job in the fact that the story felt real, if you can understand what i mean and it wasn't a perfect world, as some fics are.

THe plot twist in this last chapter was really huge and i really do have to wonder where you are going to go with this as it is suppose to be a romance.

THe Relationships weren't badly done and i believed went through more or less smoothly, couple which the charater development plus the fact that character grew different than in the game was very good. (cause when you introduce someone new everything changes)

This has been a real good read and i hope you finish it, the squel bit is up in the air.

One thing i did dislike is the skipping of certain parts and some of the battle were short, but some of hte other made up for them and at least you mention the skiped parts in one form or another.

Fav. and alart.

speaker4thesilent chapter 21 . 3/7/2006
shiny! sad, but shiny! now get to work and update!
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 21 . 1/22/2006
Hindsight is 20/20, they say. But it doesn't make the truth any less shocking or sad. That's so sad! I can't believe Arek is dead!

But question: does he look physically different? Why doesn't Rikku recognize him although his underlings, Rin, and Brother did? Very confused.

Overall, I love this fic. I really hope you update soon! Oh, and a sequel is always welcome!
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 19 . 1/22/2006
Maybe I'm stupid, but I have not even a inkling of what the big plot is. But it's keeping me on my toes and I love it.