Reviews for Demon Magic
Treasure Family chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Can you add Yaoi between Hiei and Kurama? Excellent story by the way.
LordOfTheWest chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I think that this is fairly interesting I do hope that someday you will find the time to update soon!
Nebelkind chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Hey there!

You still going to update this?

ForbiddenRyuu chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Yo! i was looking around in the old fics, and i saw this one. i was like 'hmm, that sounds intresting. too bad theres only one chapter, oh well, ill take a quick look anyway!' so i thought it was gr-reat! i hope that you update...even f it is like 6 years later...erm... ya! and if you dont want it anymore, i wold be happy to adopt it! buh-bye -Megz
Xariel1107 chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
I agree! It's been almost three years since the last update and that was just chapter 1. Please continue! Pretty please? And I also agree with the no romance. It usually ruins a really good story and if its Hiei/Kurama... I don't even bother reading it to tell you the truth and so far this story is really good! You have all the characters personality's perfect! And then some humor! I really want to know what happens in the story.. Please update soon!
KitsueMage chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
'Little thing?'

I bet Yoko's ready to kill at that comment. LOL
heartslogos chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
ok please update soon. PRETTY PLEASE! :p hate begging but this fic is worth it
hullabalooh chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
What's this? One chapter and 60 reviews? And more shockingly, the author is not updating? What the-

I think I already said what basically I needed to. Update you .
Pyrokitsuna chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Good chapter! PLEASE UPDATE!
Kaioma chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
You rock my half eaten toasted ham and tomato sandwich (I never knew that cutting tomatoes takes skill says my dad _;;)
Whilemina J. Farnsworth III chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Wow! this is such a good story. you ned to update. please? I won't bug you any more. *sigh*
MidnightAbyss chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Awesome. I appreciate the fact that your spelling and grammer are very good. It's hard to find really good stories anymore, because so many people don't pay attention to simple things such as spelling and grammer. (glares in the general direction of other authors with poor spelling and grammer.) The least they could do is use spell check! You have a very good story going here, and I would hate to see it ruined by romance. If you can, avoid using romance. It leaves the story open to everyone, despite the pairings they like. Though, if you must use romance, I beg you not to use KuramaHiei. I would hate to have to stop reading this story, but I absolutely detest KuramaHiei. Overall, you have a very well-written and very interesting first chapter. Ciao!
May All Your Bacon Burn chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Really aweomse! Please write more! This is more original than the other HP/YYH stories. Usually, there's Yusuke going with them. *grumbles*
evil alien chickens chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
TBC? you liar! it's been like two years since you've updated it! it was good too...
doragon chapter 1 . 1/28/2006