Reviews for Something More
Waffleface chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
This is a surprisingly depressing look at how Link's quest would have affected him. It's a little disconcerting how the two of them never seem to get along at night...
massattraction chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
OH! I love it.

You have this beautiful way of stringing sentances together in such a manner that its natural like speaking, but dramatic like the movies. (If that makes sense at all.)

Cheers, you're fabulous.

-Massattraction
sakurahanaalice chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Yeah...Link's meant for Zelda.
devila chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
wow... i guess malon and link arent meant for each other... i knew it. Nice writing! really made me think about how link would never be satisfied because he is used to fighting but he sometimes get tired of it, but he cant just stop, he just keeps fighting...its what he does
Scathelock chapter 1 . 1/26/2005
wow...

(will be thinking about this for a while :P keep writing)
Phantwo chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
I appreciate your talent and your contributions to the world of fanfiction. I notice this story seems quite similar to one of the parts of the Affair trilogy by LauraCeleste. . . . Can't remember the title of the work I'm thinking of, I'm afraid. At any rate, I adore your prose and all your little vignettes. That's the kind of writing I like to do, but I don't believe I've ever posted one of my pieces of this nature. And why would I, if it could draw the attention away from your minute masterpieces? Congratulations on another fine piece.
TheEffeminateConquorer chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Yes, you know who I am. Very impressive. Sounds like this is all taken from experience but I know you don't. The realism and the way that the story is told captured me.
Split Infinitive chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
I've always been a fan of your work, and this story just confirms that. You have a sharp writing style and can convey emotions very ably. This particular piece, though, did vaguely remind me of Laura C's 'Faithful' - but that's no bad thing. :)

I wish you well.

Peace.
nulled chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Simply beautiful.
ch-ch-chelsea chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
00...That was really good. I loved it! So detailed...and serious...Fantastic!
Selah Ex Animo chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Oh wow - this is rather dark and melancholy. I like it. Your prose is commendable, and your first person writing is very, very good.

I look forward to reading more stories of this nature by you.

Adios,

- Selah
Hououza chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
Beautiful story.

Good luck & best wishes,

Hououza
AVAAntares chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Yet another wonderful vignette! I like the tasteful way you handled the OC. Most original characters are far too developed to fit with the "given" characters we already know, but you gave just enough information about her to make the story balanced. It is a bit sad, though... Maybe in the sequel, she'll start dropping Valium in Link's after-dinner coffee? :)