Reviews for Harry Potter and the Average Asian
C.X.X chapter 15 . 8/28/2013
I only have one thing to say about this: WTF?
geminigirl24 chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
lol! "is herpetology the study of herpes?" that seriously cracked me up! great story by the way.
geminigirl24 chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
"school hasn't even started yet! How can you take away points?"

"Because I'm me"

that's so funny! lol this story is great!
Crookshanks22 chapter 15 . 6/21/2006
This story falls somewhat flat, which I'm sure is why you got fewer reviews than you hoped for. There are some great lines, particularly:

"He felt the least he could do for his dead godfather was dress up as him for Halloween."

And some of the twists in the final two chapters were amusing. But overall, the story is just too long and unpurposeful, with too many loose ends. And much of it is also a little too gentle- it just doesn't sound like your other work. I think your real talents lie in short and scathing one-shots.
KyootNShort chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
I'd have you know that I;m reading this because your summary said there'd be rice. And of course, because I'm Asian. I was gueesing it'd be Cho Chang or someone Chinese, but I laughed out loud when you said Philippines. Don't get me wrong. I'm a Pinay myself, but I'm like "Uh, okay?" And then, I could imagine how stereotypical of a Filipino April is from her first line... "Hi guys!" LOL. Oh my gosh. That cracked me up. I don't know if it was supposed to sound like a Filipinio, but with the Filipino accent and the dorky smile, oh gosh, I can see it. Well, the rice better come soon!
fieldhockeyismylover chapter 13 . 1/9/2005
first rule of story writing: never drop a character. You dropped Ginny. Shouldn't she be mad at Harry? Wasn't she upset with him on Halloween? You dropped Hermione. She's just not there.

second rule of story writing: Never, ever, ever ignore any character who could have a problem with a situation. Again, Ginny might have a problem with Harry and April. Why don't she and Ginny and Hermione ever interact? Why do you ignore my two favorites?
malfoy90 chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
ok yeah i'm half of tucknroll and yeah the reason we didn't update was because i had mono and couldn't get out of bed so please if you don't have a helpful comment or a friendly one then please don't waste our space! thank you and good day
MiSSxMELON chapter 11 . 12/23/2004
Um, I am a bit confused if there's a plot or not...but oh well...
MiSSxMELON chapter 10 . 12/23/2004
Alright, too lazy to login. This story is so stupid I like it. :) Take it as a compliment. It's funny. Random. Great. We need more stories like this where not everything is taken so seriously.

Write more soon.
caillion chapter 10 . 11/10/2004
love it keep goint
iswearimbritish chapter 10 . 11/6/2004
APRIL THE AVERAGE ASIAN chapter 9 . 11/6/2004
MiSSxMELON chapter 9 . 11/3/2004
Prongsiecowthing chapter 9 . 11/1/2004
oH! Merrh, i thought that was too awesome, quit being a weenie and just write you slacker. Wow... i
Jacqueline Sherry chapter 5 . 8/3/2004
This is extremely funny. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ok I'm done now.