Reviews for Never Always
Pheo chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
I really liked this side of Catherine. I think we'd all appreciate her character more if we caught more glimpses of her like this on screen.
hotkeyau chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
"But life had presented her with an opportunity, and she's not one to let an opportunity go by." ... Good summation of Cat. I'm glad one of the scriptwriters recognized that and went with it. I didn't realize his name was Chris, but I presume this is the nightclub owner? I think I only remember him from two episodes.

"Something might be gaining on you." ... I think they call that old age.

"This is a moment, one of the best moments, and it's all hers" ... This little muse has brought out some very introspective moments of your own, VRT. I wonder how much of this is you? You'll have to tell me sometime.

Penn.
Ostap Bender chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
I love how this isn't really about Chris and Catherine but Catherine alone. Adult and experienced as disillusionment goes, but still hopeful. That, and the many things that made me genuinely feel for the character before it was Mary-Sued into the drama queen from hell.

Thank you for sharing.
surrendersomething chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
What can I say? you write Catherine very well - it's nice to see her portrayed as a normal human being, not as a hated character. Nice job.
Taletha chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Nice change of pace here - Catherine and Chris. Very nice.
csipal chapter 1 . 7/14/2004
Nice change of pace. You don't see many(any, really) Catherine/Chris fics. Good for Cath!

"Kiss me..." Harry Connick, JR. Is that from his Imagination disc?