Reviews for Until Death And After
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 11 . 12/9/2010
bittersweet story I loved it. I seriously doubt I will be able to stand watching the 2nd part of harry potter 7th movie when it comes out nextg!X (just knowing ya know that Snap dies and all) Going to be really hard. But anways that's the reason why I love harry saves Snape stories so much for they normally end up being happy endings :D lolz.
Lumcer chapter 11 . 9/26/2009
the only word to describe this story is Twisted! lol It's so twisted it's funny but scarally it makes some since and yet none at all. lol :D

sami1010220 chapter 11 . 2/6/2008
wow, that was a little confusing. good fic though...
SpeechlessQuestion chapter 11 . 1/15/2007
creepy... very cool, yes. but way creepy. i love fics like this. love the mess with my mind factor, my favorite. and victoria, she was interesting. great job. until next time,

FluffySmarts chapter 11 . 11/8/2006
what? i dont get how it ended...

anyway... i like it.

keep writing.

Starkraven Madd chapter 11 . 5/18/2006
That was. . .weird. But I enjoyed reading it. I think what made the story seem so confusing was when Harry would dream and then wake up. There wasn't really a clear distinction between the two. Which, by the way, if one was reading it, or looking at the story from a certain 'angle' it wouldn't really be all that confusing. I believe there was one chapter were you switched pov's from Harry's to Snape's and that just confused me for a moment. Other than that, I really liked it. Very interesting story-line.
Gail Phoenix chapter 11 . 6/30/2005
Huh. Just a LITTLE bit confusing. I don't know what to think, you sure messed up the timelines and Harry's life. But, somewhat fashinating/good story, otherwise I wouldn't have bothered reading it at all. Interesting plot, really!
shadow chapter 6 . 5/28/2005
Um, I don't really get this. Did harry went back to the past and unrevealed his memories from his past live? And relive his past life at the same time. That's why it cause the unbalance situation to occur. Make it look like his jumping back and forth from the future to the past. It's confusing and everything is in jumbos. Like one of those confusing movies they make. Please clarify what are you trying to declare in this story. I'm just lost.
Lady-Slytherin-Snape chapter 11 . 9/21/2004
woah chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
so cnfuzzled...
Cydah chapter 11 . 8/11/2004
fascinating idea with the timeline changes, but great story
Rayel chapter 11 . 8/10/2004
Thats so fucked up its great

(thats a compliment I'll have you know even tho it doesn't sound like one, lol :)
oOWeasleyWizardWheezesOo chapter 11 . 8/10/2004
AWWH! TOTALLY CUTE AND DIFFERENT AND...JUST GREAT! should so totally make a sequel explaining his knew life more and about what happened when Severus sent him back and stuff...awwh! I loved it!
MoonpoetessZ chapter 10 . 8/6/2004
What's going to happen? I can't wait to find out. This is totally original and well done. Please post ASAP.
Miki23 chapter 9 . 8/1/2004
nice chapter. so is he getting older and does he go back to his own time.. and if he does will things be diffrent and sev will stil be alive. update soon please.

50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »