Reviews for Always Sacrificing
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
This was actually interesting to read! This story is really good because it makes you think of what Sasuke is feeling!
moor chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Very heavy - but it does a good job of evoking how much truth there may be behind the implied "he could run off w/ Naruto"-part.
dazynl8 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
ooooh. you know the only reason I opened this story was because of the fact that your summary hinted at a not happy ending for Sasuke and Sakura. I must say, it pleased me greatly. I'm not dissing at the SasuSaku fans out there (God knows you'd all overwhelm me by sheer numbers) but I can't say this story didn't leave me smiling evilly. I'm so mean.

It was wonderfully written though. Sasuke is so twisted and it's great to read something that gets right into his head and makes him think. A very thought-provoking story. Thanks for the great read. XD
TheMedicoreEmployee chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
I never really thought of Sasuke like this, and that if he ever did get with Sakura it would be because he realized "blahblahblah."

This really makes a lot of sense. Stuff like this does happen in the real world, I'm sure. Giving up your dream, your goal, whatever it is that fuels your fire for the one you love...

Haha, stupid naruto. All that never give up your dream stuff must really bite Sasuke in the butt.

*revelation*Maybe that's why he actually left in the real thing. o:

I love stories that make you think. My only (so far) favorited story. Congrats on a very meaningful story.
pockybandits89 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
weird how Sasuke's not rich

I always expected and assumed him to be rich since he was an Uchiha... anyway this story is so sad and yet it is in character I think

So, I thinnk that Sasuke does love Sakura and does care for her but even though he probably needds to be with her he doesn't want it yet

He's probably too used to being alone and hasn't really adjusted yet

It's an interesting twist
Rockcrab chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Oh, Sasuke... you should know Itachi will soon be hunting you, foolish to leave for Sakura. You found that out the hard way, ne?

If you see me talking to the character, then you know I thought it was good. /_\ YAY! ITACHI-SAMA! Sorry- force of habit...

Sincerely,

Rockcrab
bobalina chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Wait-this "terrifying conclusion"-ist that he "doesn't want this" or that he is going to leave her because he doesn't want it? Is he going to leave her? No, that doesn't make much sense with the whole "she obviously needed the sleep too" thing...But then, the realizing that he didn't want this relationship with Sakura isn't exactly a revelation by the end of the story. Does it need to be? It doesn't seem like he comes to it, it's just something he is elaborating on...or something...hmm...I shall ponder. Keep writing!

Toodles,

bobalina
brightfairy8 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
aww..he's sweet BUT kinda bitter at the same time...
Blowing Raspberries chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
this made me sad. :C

not in a good way.
PenInHand9 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
You know, I can't tell whether he actually hates her ('doesn't want this'), or he's just saying that in that cute 'I'm Sasuke Uchiha and I'm so screwed up I can't love' way of his.
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Lightly off the charts, however, I wanted to add you to my favorite list and I hadn't the choice to read any of your longer ones. Sorry. Anyway, it's frightening, how you're making Sasuke think. However, it's your story, and if I were to start complaning about how this fic is rather strange (in my view), the list would never end, for my opinion differs from yours. Yet, I've never really read something quite like this, so I guess you could say it's a break from reality!
eisengod chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
im hurt... sakura.. come to me for i shall comfort u!
SweetKisses9 chapter 1 . 2/19/2007
OUCH! So he doesn't love Sakura? And he doesn't want to be with her? ohh
Im.Rad.Your.Rad.Lets.Hug chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Whats does 'It sickened him. He didn’t want this.' that mean, he doesn't love Sakura? Are you going to update? Please do...and please write me bacl..thank you! _

-xoxo Amber